I want smaller breasts!

i started growing breasts at 4 years old and by the time I was 9-10 years old I was 38C cup. now at 21 I am 38DD and I would love to be a B cup. everything fits except the chest area, bras being expensive, bikini tops not covering, clothes/dresses/tanks not fitting and getting oogled at by men is extremely annoying. how can I love my breasts? I am 100% symmetrical on each side which is extremely rare so I don't want to mess anything up with surgery.

thanks for answering :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. I started growing them early, too (not as early, though. I think I was 7) and freaked out at 13 when I was already something D. I'm at 36DD ( I might need to go up to DDD :( ) now and finding clothes really is a pain, especially since I prefer to shop in thrift stores, because I can't find much to suit my style in regular stores. Nearly everything I try fits at the waist, but not the bust. Or if it does fit the bust, it's unflattering everywhere else. I'm thankful for having symmetry too, and for being rather balanced everywhere else. And I've learned to deal with the disturbing attention. My only real complaint is the clothes...

I have a friend who is a 36FF, and whenever I'm with her, I don't feel nearly as awkward.

What Guys Said 9

• Enjoy the gift that nature gave to you, and the joy you bring to men who get to see them.

• to be honest I don't want to bring joy ot men by them.. its not for them persay

• not sure of your weight. If you are a bit heavy, a training program that reduces body fat will also reduce your breasts. besides a lot of other health and appearance benefits. we can discuss more if you want.

• im not fat.. I've always just had bigger breasts. I can stand to lose some weight tho so I hope it helps

• might help before considering going under the knife. good luck. stay with aerobic stuff, might take months but you store a lot of fat there and it might be enough. maybe not B cups but maybe trim them down such that you feel better about it.

• The scarring is extensive. Everyone that says weight loss is the key is right. They want you to lose weight before the surgery. You may feel more comfortable with your shirt on, but you will always be uncomfortable taking your shirt off afterward. They are a part of who you are, and they are probably beautiful, and you would really miss them if they were gone.

• thanks for the advice. I don't want to get surgery but it would help if they were smaller. hopefully losing weight will make them smaller :)

• Not sure what the Question is Sabby? If you are looking for my approval to have breast reduction...you have it? I cannot make any woman..or man either...love their physical assets...but most guys I know will understand if you wish to reduce...lol...my problem would be if you wanted to expand or enhance...o.O

• nah I don't want surgery.. the scarring and complications id rather not risk

• you are perfect <3

• u b kool Sabby..XOXOXOXO

• I'm the type of guy that love girls with big boobs and especially when I get to see them in person I be wanting to put them in my mouth and suck the sh*t out of them or I just want to titty f*** them

• well in my opinion you shouldn't do it because it's telling the man upstairs "well I don't like what you gave me" but hey that's just me be happy with what you were born with ...you were created that way for a reason...

• Wow I bet guys were just breaking there neck when they saw a 9 year old with 38 c cup titties

• I'll jizz on your boobs if that makes you feel better ;p

• So you're complaining about male attention?

• NOBODY wants men staring and making comments about their breasts. its VERY disrespectful and a respectable man wouldn't do that. I now make nasty comments to these men who do it. I'm more than my breasts and I won't get oggled at

• then don't assume or want someone else to take advice lol

• Didn't you ask for our opinion? Or..advice, lol

What Girls Said 9

• You can try working out and see if fat is lost in your chest area. However, not every girl looses boobs when they exercise so its really hard to say if that will work for sure.

Surgery shouldn't mess up being symmetrical unless you have a bad doctor. They usually go out of their way to make them symmetrical. But like all plastic surgery, this costs a lot of money and possible health risks.

Have you tried finding clothes that flatter your chest and hides it? I know a lot of girls who wear tops to cover up their chest and are happy with that.

• They're symmetrical, but they're going to give you back problems if they don't already. I'd say consider the surgery, or exercise like crazy and hope you lose weight there.

• you're at a good weight,you can't shrink them much by losing weight. surgery is really your only option-but I wouldn't do it,cheap bras aren't worth the risk of surgery.

• I know how your feeling except I got mine when I gained weight and I hate them I'm a 38D and they are heavy on my back and its annoying to buy clothes and bras.

• Breasts are made of fat, so weight loss CAN help, but it won't help if your body isn't the type to lose weight in the chest area.

But I mean, girls pay to have big breasts lulz

Most girls who get reductions have so done for medical reasons, not just because. I mean, some guys are d***s about it but not all are. Many can and do admire from afar.

I know I always get flack for this, but surgery is probably the best option

• Ok, let's trade. I'm a 32B and am considering paying $10,000 to be a D.

• Before you get a breast reduction try to see if you can loose any weight because boobs are mostly fat.

• Breast reduction is the answer. Just ask your doctor with regards on that.

• i'm a 32-34A... wanna donate some boobage to me?