When you see a woman what makes you think they are "sexy"..

What do they have that makes you think they are "sexy"...

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• personality-wise that makes a girl sexy: confident, fun, flirty, but also friendly!

physically: womanly curves, fashionable/stylist outfit that catches my attention, beautiful eyes and a smile that melt hearts!

mash all that together and that sexy times infinity!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Confidence...when a woman walks and you can tell that SHE thinks she looks good...it rubs off on me.

That feminine confident swagger a woman has is SUCH a turn on...that swagger honestly adds 2 points to her attractiveness.

An average girl with a "i look good" swagger, looks better than the doubty-looking super-hot girl in my eyes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's just a certain attitude that I like. Quiet confidence. She likes herself regardless of whether other people do or not.

Physically, having the body type I like the most doesn't hurt either :P

1|0
    0|0
  • If they look at you and hold the gaze...

0|0
    0|0
  • general proportions. Hair, the way they carry themselves. the eyes. and the smile. the smile is the approachable sexy that makes me think I have a chance. otherwise, smokin hot is nice but that is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice shaped body and beautiful same with her face

and a sweet attitude and will ask me out etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile, and a 70% waist/hip ratio. Not fat, not skeletal. I'm middle aged, so in my age bracket an important thing is that she doesn't have those lines around her mouth from smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • ass

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i would think someone very feminine with a certain sex appeal but not as "out there" as someone you would call "hot"

holds herself a certain way

0|0
    0|0