Is this wrong/using less attractive girls to get better looking ones?

Go ahead and yell, scream do whatever you want at your screen but..I just want to know, is it wrong to use less attractive women in order to get better looking ones. I feel like it works better but, it's a question of morality and I'm not really sure if I should, ya know?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it wrong? Yes. Does it work? Supposedly.

The theory as far as I know is that in a group of girls there is always competition for "rank" and generally the best looking girl who gets male attention is the one that ranks highest, men supposedly behave the same. Now if you approach this group and focus all your attention on the least good looking then the rest will wonder why not them, why her, get jealous and want your attention. Of course this presumes all women are attention whores.

In my opinion yes its wrong. Its deceitful, manipulative, cowardly and extremely selfish. But unfortunately this seems to be how the world works nowadays so in a strange way I can see why a guy/girl would do it.

What Girls Said 8

• Of course it's wrong. Imagine being used in the same way. What goes around comes around as they say.

• No, I've been on the receiving end of it and it sucks. I put a lot of time and effort into a relationship that was a sham from the beginning, and of course I was naive enough to believe he actually liked me. I would avoid doing it if you don't want to create a lot of bitter girls with an ax to grind.

• That was a "no" to the "I'm really not sure if I should", to say no you should not.

If I'm answering your question as worded in your title, then yes it is wrong.

• Never! unless you want to get your tires slashed, punched in the face, kicked in the groin, car keyed, Make her cry, hate you, possibly hurt herself...

• So what you're saying is, because it's immature on my part, it gives her the right to be immature herself, hmmm. how bout that?

• Ms. Iproxsme, I do believe I'm getting a negative vibe from you. :p

• well what would you do if a girl did that to you? and I never said it was the mature thing to do I was just trying to put out some real reasons besides it being wrong to do that to someone

• No and it won't work for long. Girls talk and pretty soon after trying that one you'll have a hard time getting any girls at all

• "using" yeah, it is wrong

• If it wasn't you wouldn't be asking this question.

• i have been on the recieving end of that and unless you want

1) to probably make her cry

2) Girls talk so she will her tell her friends them theirs and so-on-so-on until almost everyone knows you do that so no girl will probably trust you

• its wrong but we all do wrong things.

What Guys Said 4

• Is it honorable to use someone for your personal gain? No, it is not right to use people for an ulterior motive, but it's your life.

• Questions on this site are so f***ing stupid sometimes. "Is it wrong to take advantage of a person and deceive them?"

link

• Do whatever you need to do to get what you want out of this world.

• No, they're called wing women.