Curvy and tall is sexy and beautiful?

Hey! Well I have Mexican descendence so I'm curvy and tall but I don't know why men don't think I'm attractive, or well that's why I think because I've just had a few boyfriends.

Honestly I really don't like my body at all cause most of the guys prefer skinny and small girls.

So, what do you guys think?

And please...RESPECT!

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal favorite body shape is probably short-medium height and curvy. But I love tall girls and short. Curvy and skinny (to a point both ways). There's definitely not "right" body type. If a guy doesn't like you because you're not skinny enough for him then he's an idiot. And who needs idiots like that? A woman really looks gorgeous when she has curves, and they look awful and sickly when they have ribs and hip bones jutting out.

What Guys Said 2

• guys have preferences just like girls do. you describe yourself as curvy and tall. there are guys that like that. really. some guys like something else better. so what. Some guys that are not tall might be a bit intimidated if you are very tall. but a tall guy is probably going to like looking you in the eyes. I think you are worrying about something you need not.

• That body type always looks very strong to me, I like it.

What Girls Said 3

• As far as I got from my experience, men are not attracted to wits and education: I had a couple of obese friends who were very happy with various men around them ;)

• i'm short with a lot of curves but I'm not fat and guys love it.

number of boyfriends doesn't correlate with how attractive you are anyway. I know plenty of ugly girls who have had many boyfriends, and I know attractive girls who haven't had that many boyfriends and will often just get hit on by guys who want to have sex and leave.

• Maybe they assume you already have a boyfriend because you're gorgeous

Maybe there's someone who likes you but you just don't know it

Maybe they don't like you so much because you're self conscious of your own body and not comfortable with what you've got

Look It doesn't really matter if you don't have a boyfriend yet, there's nothing wrong with you.

Just be happy with what you have or change the things you're not happy/comfortable with.

I'm sure there's a guy who will like you for you.