Do girls like the pretty boy gangsta style?

Like a guy who wears fitted jeans but sags a little, not so much that their boxers are showing though.

And wears fitted shirts that hug their muscles.

And wear two chains (like a regular chain and a rosary).

A big watch

And a snap back or fitted hat

And high top shoes

And have a nice hair style, and clean skin. White teeth. Smell good (cologne)

Just a pretty boy gangsta. And not a wanna be, kinda can be bad when he wants to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy who wears clothes that look good on him without the pants showing underwear. Maybe it's me being in my late 20's, but I can't stand that. I also hate it when men act like they have swag, talk themselves up, but really they're just wana-bes. I also hate when men wear skinny jeans. The only words that come to mind for any of the above is No.

IDK, wear what you want and be how you want. Just don't act like your full of yourself or anything like that. What you're wearings sounds cool. Why not?

• but say you saw a guy like this, would you be attracted to him at first sight?

• Yeah.I would, as long as the guy was cool as well.

• thanks for your opinion sweetheart

What Girls Said 10

• Nooooo but hey I'm about 10 years older than you so it doesn't matter

• I don't know about "pretty boy" gangsta, but do like the style of Hollywood Undead. Sorry, but I couldn't find any pics that really demonstrated it.

• The pretty boy thing is only in the face not clothing style..and Asian or white guys just don't look right when they try to do that dress style you described no offense

• That style isn't what I usually go for, but it's still attractive and if they're in the right shape, it looks really good.

• No I don't like it when they wear chains so are sagging

• No, not at all

• excuse me while I throw up, I absolutely hate that style to me it is tacky. Well just the chains, hat, big watch and type of shoes make it tacky.

• I like phraell in it

• I don't like gangstas or bad boys.

I just don't like sagging.

I don't like chains.

High tops sometimes look immature.

I like everything else you listed though.

Basically have your own style and don't try to emulate degenerates.

• no - personal choice

What Guys Said 0