What is your opinion on these shoes? Yay or nay?

These would primarily be used for clubbing / night outs

I am really feeling them.. but they are a bit expensive so want some opinions :P

link

Also if you got any other cool shoes you might suggest I would really appreciate it :)

Updates:
This is the version without shine link

But to be honest I much prefer the shinny ones cause they got more personality and stand out more, which is usually what I want when I am clubbing, I want something people will go WOW cool shoes.
Check out this video @ 2:55 kinda what inspired me to find shinny shoes

link

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Overpriced I suspect for the quality.

You could get RM williams wholecut chelsea boots (with cuban heel if desired) for similar that would hold up much better.

0|1
    0|0
    • If jefrey west not a quality brand, to be honest I am not familiar with middle high end boots except for gucci, etc. could you point me to some good brands to check out. By the way I checked RM williams they look quality but a bit too dull. I like these cause they got a lot of character.

What Girls Said 13

• Cute, but they look a bit feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks better without shine. It would OK. I honestly hate all types of men shoes. But I can tolerate them more without the shine.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehh to shiny. And clubbing I think guys look better in nice high tops. Something like. link

1|0
    0|0
    • cute shoes. But I've seen others wear the same ones he posted, just not that shiny damn it.

• lol. they seem a little to formal-ish anyways for clubbing or going out on a Friday night. most guys do the laid back style.

• Ye that is really a bit too casual for me. Like maybe just for a regular day shoes.

• Nay, ankle boots seem to be unflattering most of the time. But between the two, I'd choose the non-shiny ones because they look more luxe and classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • na not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay

0|0
    0|0
  • Too shiny... if there was a deisng someplace with the shininess, then yeah they'd be yay.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehmm not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, nay... too flashy to see them on a guy. But if you consider it fits you, well what the heeell! Get them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay! Not my type. I'm not a big fan of boots on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • nay.. I don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them. High heeled ankle boots on a guy? No thanks. I'd assume you were gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're great. Get 'em.

I don't know what everyone's problem with them is. Are there any mens fashions that aren't considered gay? Besides the ever present Kurt Cobain look?

0|0
    0|0
    • So true. I mean look how skinny jeans became popular, and before it was something only women would wear. Bright colored shirts is another example, e.g. pink, yellow, etc. I will not be surprised if shoes like these become more and more popular.