What shoes should I wear with my cap and gown

Graduating from college in a couple of weeks. My cap and gown is burgundy and the tassel is burgundy and yellow. I'm probably going to buy a yellow dress. What kind of shoes should I wear? What color? And the gown goes down to my calf, so heels, flats, sandals...

Most Helpful Girl

• i think black heels would like really nice with your cap and gown and sort of sexy professional too. I used to always joke around about showing up in a cape and crown because I think that would be so hilarious. congratulations on graduating from college :o)

What Guys Said 2

• just don't trip lol

• Wear what you want to wear...nuff said. Yellow would look great with the Burgundy though

What Girls Said 2

• i'd go with heels,calf length isn't very flattering without them. the color isn't a big deal,probably black,yellow,or earthy tones.

• Gold or silver low heels. Or high heels if you're not bothered by the pain. :)