"My blood is my strength" Do you think this is a good tattoo idea?

Small font on my shoulder. My sister is getting it also. your guys opinion doesn't matter but I'm just curious o see what you think. THANKS

Come on guys just help! Maybe I do care just answer what you think!

Most Helpful Girl

• meh,i can't stand those ''i'm like so strong and I've liike,been through sh*t'' inspirational quotes.

What Guys Said 10

• Sweetie, it's a statement, not an image, no one can tell you if it's a good idea or not. My favorite quote is " Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici", but I doubt anyone would encourage me to paint that on my body.

You sound like you're into the idea, so just go ahead and do it.

Good luck.

• Not really.

If you really like it think about having it written in Chinese, that will really make it different.

• I don't like it.

If you do like it that much think about having it done in Chinese.

• Tattoos with any text should make you think first "will I think the same 10 years from here?"

• I will think the same 10 years from now!

• Do you think the same today as 10 years ago then? Didn't you learn anything during all that time?

Yeah, if that's the case...

• Yeah I think it's alright

• Our opinions don't matter but you are curious to see what people think ?

• Omg read the update just disregard that and answer the q

• Yeah so why did you not listen to it

• Ok, the tattoo idea sounds like some retarded nazi slogan... so ya ... go for it =0

• Then what's the point of asking? If you're curious just ask your friends. lmao

• Just answer please

• I guess its alright, I'd think of something cooler though.

• "your guys opinion doesn't matter but I'm just curious o see what you think" -_-

• That's pretty cool, not a fan of tattoos but the ones with awesome sayings are nice.

• Not really

What Girls Said 10

• its fine if it really means a lot to you but id recommend not on your shoulder it looks tacky, do it on the back of your shoulder or your ribs, pelvic bone even

• i don't really like tattoos, and I don't really like that idea.

• eh...i'd say it's a good tatoo knowing your sister is getting it too, but it kinda makes it seem like you are in a gang... bloods to be exact

• ONLY you can make that decision. not everyone is going to like your idea but as long as you like it that's all that matters since you will have it for life and will be paying for it

• real profound.

• I don't really get it

• I like it a lot. If you like it too, go for it!There's always gonna have people who dislike it.

• I like it.

• Souns alright could be. Better

• I don't like it. It's super corny. Sorry.