Guys: what would you think of these outfits?

Basically, the details are in the question title: what do you think of these outfits (assuming they were worn in an appropriate setting)?

Outfit one: link

Outfit two: link

I'm kinda uncomfortable in typical dresses/skirts, so this is the sort of thing I'd wear for a night out. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for any opinions. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Outfit 2 is cute. Outfit one needs to have someone wearing it for comment. Just looking at the clothes doesn't really mean much. I can show something that looks good, but put it on, and make it look bad on me. lol

If you don't feel comfortable, then it shows, but hopefully you like 'em, and you wear 'em. Nothing better than a girl in a dress, or skirt. I think that's sexy.

What Guys Said 5

• One is kind of 'meh'.

Two is more a nice daytime look, though I like it more.

• they're ok

• First one looks good.

Second one is sh*t.

• Outfit one is very nice. The earrings seem off though and a skirt might be better then shorts.

Outfit two could be good, but the shirt doesn't go with it at all.

• You do know the second one entails a skirt, right? By the way, why are you uncomfortable in them?

• Haha, yeah, but it's slightly less intimidating (in my mind, anyway!) because the T-shirt on top balances it out. :)

I'm trying to get more comfortable in dresses, but I guess I just feel kinda weak in them. I'm only 5'1" and often get mistaken for being much younger than I am anyway, so when I put on a dress I feel like a little kid. :P I love them on other people, though! I definitely want to try and get used to them. :)

• Haha, the length thing is definitely true, in my experience! Though I do know a couple of petite girls who look amazing in maxi-dresses. :)

In my experience, people tend to assume that I'm younger than I am when I wear dresses, no matter what the style is (I guess because dresses are so typically feminine/youthful). Wearing pants makes me feel a bit tougher, and in my experience people are better at guessing my age when I wear them (i.e. not offering me the kids' menu at restaurants :P).

• Embrace it...trust me, enjoy the fact that they think you're young!

What Girls Said 3

• i like both. 1. is very put together and cute,but it is very generic. 2. is kind of unusual,even if it seems very normal and casual it's also a little funky and the accessories make it appropriate for dressing up

• I like the first one. Without the leggings.

link - With the first outfit.

I'm not a fan of the second outfit.

• I like both, I like first one more I duno why :) .. 2nd one is more casual than first one depends where you are going