My mom surprised me with a swimsuit.

I'm going on vacation next week. My mom surprised me with a swimsuit. I think I look like a heffer ha ha and want to switch to a tankini to cover up my flab. My mom says "You look fine. You're curvy, but you look fine." What do you think? Be honest, not rude please!

:)

link

picture of girl in swim suit is me...obviously aha

Most Helpful Girl

• Youdon't need to cover up! But if I was you I would switch the shorts to panties That would make you look even better :)

What Guys Said 5

• "Curvy" is great. You look just fine.

• You look good.

• My honest opinion is that if you were sucking your tummy in for that pic you should get the tankini but if you're just standing there relaxed you look fine, attractive even but without seeing your face I can't say that for sure.

• I say switch to the tankini

• You look hot

Nice body!

P.s. Your 'flab' proves that you're human.

What Girls Said 9

• Go with whichever you are more comfortable in! =)

• You look fine to wear a bikini, but if you want to wear a tankini they can be sexy too.

• girl you are fine! rock that bikini and be confident. you have a real body with nautral curves and imperfections like EVERYONE does

• You're fine. You could wear either.

• You look fine. I don't think you're fat at all.

• You have nothing to worry about!

• you look fine! by the way whered she get it? lol its really cute

• It looks fine. I think it's a very cute swimsuit but what's more important is what you're comfortable with. If a tankini makes you feel better then that's what you should go with.

• definitely cover up.