Cute or pretty?

do you guys like cute girls more or pretty girls more?

Most Helpful Guy

• A very good question!

Cute has a spunkiness that men find super attractive. Its usually a deeper kind of physical turn-on because it has personality written all over it.

Pretty girls are great to look at and be around but I find that our expectations of a personality to match is hardly ever reached, and therefore usually disappointed.

Thats not to say cute girls can't be boring, airheads, snobby, or bitchy. And it doesn't mean pretty girls can't be smart, witty, caring, and down to earth.

But generally the typecasts are correct.

Cute wins!

What Guys Said 17

• completely depends I don't think that a girl can be cute if she isn't pretty.cute to me is a pretty girl's actions. its hard to not be pretty when you think you are

• I'd go for cute over pretty because pretty, more often than not, comes with more strings. I do notice pretty girls more initially but ultimately am attracted to intelligent, creative, philosophical girls most.

• Strings attached?

• Possibly one or more of the following:

-more likely to play mind games to test your reactions

-more likely to have a list of demands without offering much in return

-more likely to be flaky

-more likely to expect you to do all the initiation/progression of relationship

Note: I define "pretty" not as genetic inheritance but being dressed up, groomed, accessorized, posture, speaking patterns, etc.

• Maybe it's because they get more guy attention, can afford to be pickier, and don't have much incentive to have a good personality or offer anything in return (since a lot of guys will get with them just because they're pretty).

• I will say this just now.

I LOVE CUTE GIRLS!

I pick cute girls over pretty,but both are good.

If I meet a pretty girl and I like her personality more then a another girl who is cute,then I would end up being with the pretty girl.

It depends,but if it's just looks,then cute.

P.S Cheena23 = Cute

Peace!

• Personally I like cute girls better. That's just me though.

• as long as she has a nice smile like yours... I am game! lol oh and of AGE <<< very important these days! lol

• i like pretty girls. I don't know why. sometimes its hard to take a cute girl serious lol

• strings attached, really?, umm anyway, def. cute

pretty is ok, but there's just something about cute

• I like pretty girls a little bit more than cute ones, since the cute ones are so much more imaginative as to what is happening with their surroundings and pretty girls no exactly what to do and say most of the time. Call it upbringing or attention gathering.

• In my opinion tastes vary...what may seem pretty to one guy may be cute to another. It all depends on the guy who finds you cute or pretty that will determine that outcome. I personally like the pretty cute girls lol

• Cute and pretty mean the same to me, like actually to me they're the same definition. lol

Sexy is different from cute/pretty though.

• I don't know the difference, but I would choose cute because it kinda reminds me of a baby

• Cute and pretty mean the same to me.

Cute and hot are different though.

• i will go for cute. I don't think the attraction for prettiness will last

• i like sexy but cute to and its what the guy likes

• I like cute looking girls more, especially ones with cute faces. But can't a cute girl be pretty too?

• 50/50.

• cute.

What Girls Said 8

• Speaking as a pretty girl, I think we get a bad rep. We're all pretty much the same- nice, smart, trying to be good. Whether someone's pretty or cute doesn't matter, so long as they have a good personality.

And pretty girls do not get approached by guys near half as much as cute girls, and we don't want jerks. So a lot of the time, we're flat out single.

• You know what? you hit the point, saying the last sentence you said. I totally agree

• Oh, thanks. It's just aggrivating when people assume the worst of you because of how you look.

• well I'm niether, but some guys think I'm cute because my personality is "addictive" and those are the guys I like, and my friends say I'm pretty, I prefer to be called cute lol :)

• you know, this is a really good question because to me, I can't really tell the difference b/w the two words and they seem interchangeable to me. I get called cute and pretty, but I am not sure which one I prefer to be called. however, sometimes being called cute reminds me of snoopy or thumper. I dunno, I feel like certain people use the word "cute" and other people use the word "pretty", if this makes sense.

• i think your cute and pretty so you got it covered :)

• Guys like cute girls way more. Strange... but true..

• both are the same thing. I can't be cute when I don't feel pretty.

• Guys like pretty girls more I don't know why they all lie and say cute on here LOL

• I don't agree. Pretty girls are lose value very quickly to guys. In fact, the guys you claim lie usually go for pretty as a way of displaying a trophy. They don't take them seriously. cute has respect written all over it. Cute last longer because imperfection is what attracts us to one another. Say what you want, but life would be pretty boring if everything was the same.

• I think you're wrong. Most guys are scared to death of a really pretty girl, so they end up with cute.

• I'm sorry I disagree.Most of my friends like cute over pretty.

• Unfortunately I am neither so this question doesn't apply to me.

• You really shouldn't think that way. Confidence has a lot to do with how cute you are.

• I wonder why I was downed.

• What guys like even more than looks is CONFIDENCE! be who YOU want to be, not what others think you should be! don't be like everyone else, its boring. love yourself, your quirks, everything. lol I used to hate my thick hair, and I love it now! I thought I had a big nose, but WHY would I want a little nose like everyone else? I used to hate my thighs, because I am very athletc, but not I love my body! I am strong, fit, and healthy! BE WHO YOU ARE! stop having a pitty party and love yourself.