How do you know you're ugly?

Some people on gag say they are ugly. How do you know? What kind of feedback do you get from other people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because no girls ever want to talk to me, or hang out with me. The only time I talk to girls is when I have group projects in school or college. Plus, you probably know that in most cases couples who are together usually similar in terms of hotness (good-looking guys are usually with good-looking girls for example). When I was in 6th grade, the ugliest girl in the school hit on me a few times. If the ugliest girl in the school thought that she had a chance at me, then I must bd one of the ugliest guys in the school.

What Guys Said 7

• to be honest I don't know what the word ugly means anymore. I have seen male and female which I thought were ugly and had very attractive partners.

i don't think you can use a ugly as a generalized word on someone. Ugly," like any other concept is relative and subjective.

Just like me and you, people like what they like for their own personal reasons. Physical attraction is a genetic survival mechanism ... there may be 12,000 seals on a beach during mating season, and they all look alike, but something physical attracts one to another before any other kind of mating rituals begin.

• It's hard to find someone who is willing to objectively tell you whether you're attractive or not. Truth is, in most cases, everyone is attractive to some people. Obviously, there are some who are attractive to more people, but it's not entirely objective.

• No1 is ugly

Its just some idiots who think they can label people when they themselves don't have a clue about how they are

• you take a Q tip and dip it in rubbing alcohol then you rub the q tip in your ear, then your tongue, then your butthole and if the q tip stays white(its original color) then you are attractive. However if the Q tip turns brown then you are perhaps rather unattractive. Shhhhh don't tell anyone...this is very high tech stuff.

• When random people offer you paper bags with two holes pierced for the eyes ;)

• if babies cry when they see you, your not handsome

• I think they just don;t like themselves.

What Girls Said 4

• Because most guys think appearance is important and no guy has ever approached me. So that makes it kinda obvious. I know it sounds really shallow but that's the only reason I can figure out.

• people normally don't see themselves the way others see them. I think I'm ugly sometimes but hey everyone has their ugly days

• People just know...

• poeticninja always stalks these questions saying she is "ugly". she is narrasstic and looking for compliments.

• Did you ever think maybe she has low self esteem and maybe it's the result of how she was treated in childhood? Maybe she was abused, bullied in school or was rejected more times she could count. This is what happened to me and I can tell you my self esteem is zero.

• i know what her issues are and I've talked to her. I'm not going to put her busniess out there like that but from what I do know I can tell its fishing for compliments and wanting people to whoo all over her beauty

• She's right.