Are all attractive guys taken?

I'm still in high school but it seems ever since 8th grade every guy I liked in school was taken! Even this one guy from another high school was taken and a guy on the bus that was 20/21.And I always find out later the guy has a girlfriend because id don't him 1st with his girlfriend. After high school is life like this still? I think I should lower my standards because I have such good taste apparently.

And I lose interest once I find out a guy is taken.

Most Helpful Girl

• Too picky

What Guys Said 5

• You could lower your standards to just hang out with some guys casually to get used to social situations like that, but don't lower your standards for who you date exclusively. If you do that, when a guy does come around that is the kind you were looking for, you'll either leave the guy you were with high and dry or you'll miss out on your opportunity for the type you wanted and could resent the guy you're with for it. Also, if you're dating a guy just to date someone, but not out of real initial interest, you're making him unavailable for someone that might think he is her "Mr. Right." Have patience. Your guy will come. It does get easier to meet more people out of high school if you're willing to get out and be social, but it still can take some time. Life is long though. Once you find him, you'll still have plenty of time to spend with him (:

• yup..I 've been married for years...you have no chance at all...(:(:(:..."every guy I liked" is not the same as "all attractive guys"...From the male point of view...we always look for an attractive gal...but we have to find one that we can get along with as well...not very easy to do that...no..all the attractive guys are not taken..and you will find yours eventually...<3<3<3=D

• It's more the type of question that's supposed to be asked when you're around my age.

• Well I'm not taken :)

• A lot of attractive guys are dying because of the genocide happening in the U.S. and European countries by the Zionists.

• I'm not white so that's not in my target

What Girls Said 1