It's getting warm outside, do girls mind guys running shirtless?

It's 94 here today, is it a big deal if a guy busts the shirt off for a run? If he's in shape?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no that's some nice eye candy for me ; ) Will I think you're a douche though? Probably.

• Love this.

• Lol risk I take I guess since that's one thing I've never been called. Bummer

What Girls Said 6

• I think its kind of tacky for anyone to do really, if you don't want to wear clothes stay in your house.

• Even if it's running along a lake?

• Well when exercising it's a bit different but just walking down the street half dressed just because is trashy.

• Definitely meant running :)

• haha no not at all, is it a big deal if its 94 and a girl runs in her sports bra and she's in shape

• Exercise/swimming no problem just to hang out put it on lol

• If your in shape then your more that welcome to.;)

• It's not a big deal at all and I definitely wouldn't mind.

• I don't care. Even if he's *not* in shape. It's just a torso :P

In fact, I get kind of jealous that I wouldn't be able to do the same thing without getting harassed. Wearing a shirt in 90 degree weather sucks.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol barley hitting 90? Haha we've hit 100 degree weather here in Texas already! O.o It's not even summer yet! Our weather is weird. But as for that it seems kinda conceited to do so. But hey some girls dig it others don't.