Prom Help?

I'm 5'2 so I'm a little on the short side. What is a good dress to wear for short people? I don't have a big bust and I don't have that curvy of hips. I guess you could say I'm petite and I have a bubble butt. Any suggestions on what kind of dress I should wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• short dresses make you look taller, but if you don't want to wear a short dress, donatella versace always says that wearing one color head to toe makes you look taller, so you could wear a solid color long dress...like not an ombre one or one that changes color.

you should also wear some spike heels or something, thatll make you taller too

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• a shorter dress would probably be better on you because it'll make you look a bit taller, you should also probably wear pumps. a style that looks good on almost everyone is the empire waist. but if you're thin then you could probably pull off something like a bandage dress which will really show off your bum!

• Yeah, short sleeveless dress, with heels. I stress the heels because heels will make your legs look amazing! Get a dress about above your kneeish, put the heels on and your legs should look a MILE long! Long dresses will make you look like you're swimming in it..

• knee length and heels!