Cant get another padded bra...

Im 16. My mom's dog ate my only padded bra that iv been wearing almost the whole school year, She won't buy me a new one. Its REALLY noticable if I wear a flat one. Apparently she thinks I won't be seeing any of my friends or anything this summer, because she said I can just wear the flat ones the entire summer. I don't give a damn about the size of my boobs, but I sure as heck care that people are going to notice. She said no bodys going to notice, but of course they are. I don't know what to do.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• What are they going to notice? That your boobs look smaller? What size are you and how padded was the old bra?

0|0
    0|0
    • I wear a size b and the other one made them look a whole size bigger. The ones my mom got me, make them look less than an A. id be better off without one, but then people wouldsee my boobs.

• What's the band size? I guess you could use inserts to make your boobs look bigger if that's the concern. And maybe you could get rid of them as your boobs grow out.

What Guys Said 4

• You know, some guys are actually into smaller breasts. Yeah I can understand you want to have them look bigger, but bigger isn't always better.

2|1
    0|0
  • Dont worry about it.If you don't care then why worry about what other people think. I personaly have always prefered smaller than bigger as later in life they just hang down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stuff socks or something similar between your bra and your breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I don't give a damn about the size of my boobs"

"padded bra that iv been wearing almost the whole school year"

lol

"You know, some guys are actually into smaller breasts. Yeah I can understand you want to have them look bigger, but bigger isn't always better."

stop white knighting, dude. that's like saying some girls are actually into smaller cawks. lmao, only on GAG

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• Wear loose fitting clothing? If not buy some fillets or buy another padded bra. If its just a standard padded bra (rather than the heavily padded ones that give 2 extra sizes) nobody will notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Save up money and buy one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Use tissue

0|0
    0|0
  • What about a sports bra

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be glad that this is a problem in your life. think yourself lucky that you only have small silly things to worry abou! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Get a job buy a proper bra, the end.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make your oen go to a fabric store and buy padding...and vote best answr

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely no one will notice. Save up for a new one.

0|0
    0|0