What are guys looking for?

what are some assets that the average guy truly looks for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Foot in the Door: Physical beauty--fashion sense, behavior, body, facial expressions

Initial Attraction: smiling, laughing, showing interest, doesn't play games, able to communicate like a guy (more rational)

Further Attraction: Personality traits--supportiveness, flexibility, loyalty, caring, independent personality/identity, able to communicate like a girl (more emotional)

Relationship: Choices--willingness to work together, tenacity, responsibility

What Guys Said 3

• I like the personailty click. If your super hot and I can't stand being around you then screw that. But if I can talk to you hang out with you, just be with you and feel good about it. then that's what I was looking for. obviously looks do something but id worry more about what you can change and go for then looking to re-finance your moms car to get a nose job

• I like girls who are themselves, and not a personality that resembles someone else's or what they think would work.

• Intelligence, friendliness, sense of humor, resilience.

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the guy. most guys look at a girl's face, her boobs, her bum. some guys really like legs and others are turned on by hands...

• I would say from my exp : Men always say they are looking for A.) Looks B.) Personality/integrity/honesty/fidelity C.) Attitude/Sex. ...But what I have found in my life is that what nets a man is $$$$$. Money to get breast implants money to get lypo, money to buy a Lexus...all that stuff really impresses men, and when they see a girl with that stuff, they think you have more value, and will really work hard to make you happy and win you over. As long a you have access to much bank, you will have men devoted to you, no matter if you are dishonest, disloyal, etc. Of course, you have to pretend that you are honest, etc, but as long as you have that flash, men will not even require any real evidence that you are a wonderful, loyal, kick-ass person, not like they would if you were a waitress or worked in a gas station (even if you are nice looking)...LOL

• hmm interesting to know what guys think. nice question