Does the face make up for the rest of the body?

a few days ago, a friend of mine said that the hair and the face often make up for the flaws in the body.

like she was saying how some people have really cool hair, and or a pretty face but are overweight, but still look really good, as opposed who those do not have a pretty face, or nice hair.

so do you agree?

can a guy or girl have nice hair or a pretty face, but are overweight, and still look nice? can you look past their weight? or fat is just not easy to ignore?

• I agree. (I can look past the weight issue.)
  • I disagree. (I cannot look past the weight issue.)
  • I don't care. just show the results!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say for me it's the other way around. I'd prefer the girl to have a smoking hot body and that can make up for a less than perfect face. Given the choice between a girl with a 5 face and a 9 body, or a 9 face and a 5 body, I'd take the first one in a heartbeat.

What Guys Said 4

• i sort of agree but there is a correction some girls actually look better with a little weight not saying 200-300 lbs of it is good ever but I've dated a couple girls that were about 150-160 and they wer gorgeus. and I've dated girls where I've asked them to put on wieght cause they were so small I was scared id break them.

• pretty fae goes a long way and some girl with like pretty face but not exactly the perfect body would def be preffered over a thin girl with bad face but really overweight is another thing really

• I can look passed weight fine. I can look passed a lot. It's a crappy personality I can't look passed.

• For me it doesn't.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope because I have to be physically attracted To you as well

• Depens on the guys..many times or some a pretty face goes a long way