I look too young, what to do about it?

I'm 19 years old and people constantly tell me they think I'm 15/16.

So I was wandering what I could do about this! Guys my age don't fancy the way I look, I'm not well developed. I have AA cup breasts, quite narrow hips and I'm really thin. People always tell me I'm "cute" and this really bothers me.

I wear make up (eyeliner, mascara) but it doesn't seem to help.

What can I do?

A picture of me:

(w)ww.flickr.com/photos/78938716@N05/7233294466/in/photostream

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I judge people's age less on how they look physically and more on how they carry themselves. I developed early (C-cup in middle school) and it always bothered me that people thought I was a good 4 or 5 years older than I actually was. I still looked like a kid in my face, just not in my chest. lol. I'd say pay attention to the way you carry yourself. Confidence and owning the way you look will make you seem older.

What Guys Said 3

• That's my opinion but I think you just like very fine ;) I'd have guessed you were between 18-20 so you look like someone in your age. Don't think you should change anything on yourself.

Love your smiley! ;)

• You are very beautiful and cute. From the picture I think the you look more like 19 then 15 to me. I guess if you really want to change it maybe dress or act differently?

• you're very cute/pretty. if you have a photo ID you can take it out when people question you're age.

you can go to collage or get a full time job. that might show people you are more mature than a 16 year old. you can try getting your own apartment but you might not be ready for that as they don't teach you anything about handling bills and payments in school.

I have the same issue as you link <-ME oh I'm 5'1 so that doesn't help either.

I just enjoy the fact that I'll look youthful for a long time, however I do worry that it might turn girls off if they think I'm under age. I tend to act mature when I'm trying to pick up a girl and show eye contact although people are not always use to that. (eye contact I mean)

What Girls Said 5

• Frankly, you look your age. There's absolutely nothing wrong with looking younger; hey, some women PAY to take some years off of their looks. The grass always seems greener on the other side, but satisfaction is always temporary. When you get older, you'll wish you still looked younger than you do. You look beautiful and should appreciate what's been given to you. You might be happier without all the "add-ons" if you feel that they don't really help to enhance your appearance/age.

Good luck :)

• All I can say is...wait 10 years. After sun damage,free radicals and a slew of other things.Your complaint may be very different.Then you may realize,you "complaint" isn't REALLY...a complaint.Geeze,everyone wants something to complain about! :/

• Many people tell me that I look younger than my age (I am 20), but think of it in the long run, many of the 40+ people I know try to look younger, so it will benefit you. Looking younger with a mind that is older is how I approach this.

• Awh I know the feeling. once someone thought I was TWELVE. I'm 17 for christs sake. Its not that I don't have boobs I just have a baby face :( it'll be worth it when you're older and look younger ;)

• nothing. just embrace how you are. when you get older and get mistaken for younger, you won't mind. even once you hit mid20s and people think you are early 20s. it will feel good. trust me. I'm 21 and I often get mistaken for 18-19 or so, and most of my friends say I have a "baby face". Once you hit mid to late 20s you will want to look younger again, as a woman generally looks best in her early 20s.