Tattoos! who has any cool ones, share what you got or what you would like to get...

Just post what tattoo you have, or ones you would like to get.

If you are going to post just make sure you give an explanation of why you got it or would want to get that tattoo.

Please no childish remarks, keep it mature guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a band on my arm, and a dragonfly, I don't know where I want that one yet.

not something that I want but I love this

link

What Girls Said 5

• I only have one tattoo right now. It's a row of diamonds above my my right boob going up to my shoulder.

One definite idea of mine is a gun on my hip that's blasting hearts, stars, butterflies, flowers, etc. down my thigh, with some song lyrics above the gun.

I also wanted to get "revenge is the sweetest joy" in French on my other thigh.

Basically I want the right side of my body to be for all of the "good" theme tattoos & I want the left side to be more evil. :)

• I absolutely love tattoos, it's another way to express your life story.

I have a triquetra with my mother, my sis, and my name on my shoulder.

"Escapist at Heart" on my other shoulder.

I'm getting the bibliophile definition under the curve of my left breast.

The new york yankees symbol on my ankle, since I was born in brooklyn.

I'm getting the state of FL on my other ankle, since I was raised there.

An open book with initials of my family members and tiny birds flying out.

And since I adore my dogs I'm getting a poem dedicated to them going down my right side.

I would post a link of the ones I have, but I don't know how to. srry!

• Sounds awesome you can post the a link by putting spacees like this ht tp://www.girlsaskguys.com/

• i'm thinking stars in between my shoulder blades... or shooting star on my right shoulder. but I've got plenty of time to decide ha ha :D

• id love to get those kind of tattoos:

link

link

link

link

link

link

they just look awesome!

• love the second one.. cool rose. do you have any reason behind getting any of these?

• nah not really, I just like how they look :D

• The barbed wire of rose thorns is an attractive offshoot ...

• i got mine spontaneously on vacations. it has a meaning though. also my best friend drew it for me. and yea it's a flowerish elegant tattoo on my foot

What Guys Said 1

• Mermaid, she's cute and mysterious and is drawn in monochome with an emerald eye and some indigo bubbles around her. The artwork resembles curvey caligraphy with some solid filled areas. The deisgn has the meridian and minute of the location where I was welcomed by Neptune into his realm =)