Girls, would you refuse to date a guy because you didn't like how his hair looked?

Just the style was icky to you. He asks you out, would you turn him down because of that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. There are certain hairstyles that might really interfere with my attraction to someone. Others I'm just not crazy about, and I will still be attracted to them.

Hair is a very changeable thing. If it seems like his hair really reflects him and is part of him and I don't like the style, then that will be something to think about. If it seems like he just made a bad style choice, then it won't be a big deal to me and I'll just overlook it or hope that he gets a better style in the future.

What Girls Said 10

• well, it depends.

how icky are we talking?

hair is kind of important to me. but as long as he has a short clean haircut, I don't care.

• Yeah... Hair does say a lot about your personality. I wouldn't date a guy with hair past his shoulders or with hair styled completely unnatural (unless it's spiky/ruffled).

• Of course, if the guy was perfect in almost every way, or even just decent, I wouldn't let hair stop me. I answered thinking the hypothetical guy was a random person who I'd never met before.

• no but if it was really crazy, like pink spikes, id see if he would change it. I have my hair prefrences

• hahaha no.. I wouldn't say no just because of his haircut... if anything I'd give him tips about his hair if I really liked him :)

• I did before and I regret it. People change overtime.

• no.

• No I wouldn't not because of that

• depends how awful icky is

• Depends on how bad it is. I'm not very attracted to a guy that has an extreme hair style or color and definitely not bald or balding guys so sometimes the hair can be a deal breaker.

• Haga no

What Guys Said 0