Girls, would you refuse to date a guy because you didn't like how his hair looked?

Just the style was icky to you. He asks you out, would you turn him down because of that?

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. There are certain hairstyles that might really interfere with my attraction to someone. Others I'm just not crazy about, and I will still be attracted to them.

Hair is a very changeable thing. If it seems like his hair really reflects him and is part of him and I don't like the style, then that will be something to think about. If it seems like he just made a bad style choice, then it won't be a big deal to me and I'll just overlook it or hope that he gets a better style in the future.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• well, it depends.

how icky are we talking?

hair is kind of important to me. but as long as he has a short clean haircut, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Hair does say a lot about your personality. I wouldn't date a guy with hair past his shoulders or with hair styled completely unnatural (unless it's spiky/ruffled).

0|0
    0|2
    • Of course, if the guy was perfect in almost every way, or even just decent, I wouldn't let hair stop me. I answered thinking the hypothetical guy was a random person who I'd never met before.

• no but if it was really crazy, like pink spikes, id see if he would change it. I have my hair prefrences

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha no.. I wouldn't say no just because of his haircut... if anything I'd give him tips about his hair if I really liked him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I did before and I regret it. People change overtime.

0|1
    0|0
  • no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't not because of that

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how awful icky is

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how bad it is. I'm not very attracted to a guy that has an extreme hair style or color and definitely not bald or balding guys so sometimes the hair can be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haga no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.