Do the females in your life look better or worse with make-up on?

Does your mom, sister, girlfriend, female friends, wife etc look better with make-up on, or better with no make-up?

• Make-up
  • No make-up
I would say it is about 60 40 in favor of a woman wearing make-up

Most Helpful Girl

• You know that is a hard question to ask from a female. I have many females friends and family that look good without make up. But we like makeup, nail polish and other girlie things. So of course I'm going to say they look better with it. I mean who can resist the newest lip gloss shade and blush. Ya know what I mean? :D

• yes but I know plenty of girls that don't need it and look as pretty or prettier without it. Most people here are not believing me in that,

• Thanks for the BA . I just got a new blush :~D

• I just got a new itchy polyester shirt with a huge collar! and you are welcome

What Girls Said 13

• I don't have many friends that do wear makeup, but I have a few that look better with makeup.

I look better with makeup, I think. lol.

My sister is beautiful either way.

My friends that don't wear makeup are beautiful too. lol

So it depends on the person.

• Great answer and I see tha same in the females I know.

• In my opinion, every female I know looks better without make-up. It's more natural.

• ehh I look OK without makeup. I think if I knew how to put it on I would look better. next step beauty school so I can freaking learn how to do my hair and makeup. I'm 21 for gods sake I NEED to learn

• Ladies in my family don't, but then they can get away with it because they have naturally good skin, nice brown complexions and are very attractive.

• I look better with some on...even if it is just lip liner or mascara. Some girls look beautiful without it...but maybe some mascara and eye liner can brighten them up abit.

• Not that you will respond but you look pretty with or without make-up on.

• you haven't seen me without it.

Anyway...stop accusing me of not responding. I get lazy on my cellphone.

• hahah you are lazy and I saw your pics without make-up and with make-up so na na na na na na

• my mom looks better with make-up on, my friends look good both ways. I mean, they don't use much make up, so there's no big difference.

• They look better with makeup, in my case also.

• There's more than make-up and no make-up. There's a little make-up too, you know.

• Everyone over 15 looks better with make up, but I find the older females I know tend to look pretty much the same with or without.

• Wthiut in my opinion

• better with makeup.

• With make up of course

• With I am the only one who doest go out of therr way to wear it

What Guys Said 9

• The Chinese women look better withot it, it only detracts from their natural beauty. My Caucasian friends, also look better without it, but good luck telling them that. They only care what the movie stars are doing, and they lather it on like shaving cream, so...

• dude, all women look better with some kind of make-up on, even if they are the most gorgeous woman in the world, they become extra gorgeous with make-up because it enhances their features, if it's put on wrong then it actually makes them look bad though.

I know many guys here and in real life that condemn make-up on women or girls, but have you ever seen a guy follow or even make a pass at a girl that hasn't have make up on? No!

I for one like my wife to put on make up and enhance her features, it makes her look more lively.

• I actually picked up on my ex fiance when she was wearing no make-up on. She has perfect skin and perfect features, yes she may be a bit hotter with a little tiny amount on (like light lipstick and eyeliner) but ANY man would fall for her with no make-up on.Her mother is 70 years old and has PERFECT skin.Some women are lucky that way. I dated an ex miss new jersey and she was pretty with no make-up on and freakin sexy as hell though made up. It was like two different people but both pretty

• Every woman is going to look a little better with a little make-up on... it's just that some women don't particularly need it to look great.

• Every woman?

• Pretty much, yeah... even the most gorgeous of women look slightly better with a little make-up, whether it brings out their eyes a tad more, covers a blemish of some kind, or whatever.

• I'm afraid make-up wouldn't even put a dent in it. I just tell em to keep their bags on.

• With make-up, because it makes almost anyone look better when done right.

• Always better with some makeup.

• i think makeup will look better on some females

• If it made girls look worse, why would they wear it?

• You tell me-tons of girls wear too much make-up or do not need any but wear it and then they look worse link

• I think on most girls, it doesn't make them look better OR worse. Although I kind of have a soft spot for how my girlfriend looks without make-up because that usually means we're hanging out at home all day instead of going anywhere. Fond memories associated with no make-up on her.