Why are there so many (good looking) girls on here?

Who claim to be ugly, super insecure and who are saying they can't get a boyfriend... And then they put these hot pictures up.

Are they all fake?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all insecure people are ugly or bad looking.

Not all people who don't think they're god's gift to aesthetics think they're completely ugly either. Some might just think they're average looking and not classed as hot.

Not all good looking people can get a boyfriend.

Yes - I'd say someone who complains they're completely hideous looking - then posts beautiful pictures of themselves is just looking for attention, or using fake pics or something. But for the most case, people can be slightly insecure about some things about themselves, but still be what others consider to be hot.

What Girls Said 9

• You know that cocky person who thinks everyone is jealous of them but is really actually not at all attractive? :p

Okay, well not all attractive people can avoid insecurity. Insecurities aren't always rational and they are not the same for everyone. No amount of compliments will make someone who sees themselves as ugly as pretty. In their minds they have a set of ideals that they have to meet to ever be "hot." I'd argue that plenty of people in general have unrealistic standards for themselves. But yeah, there are people with fake profiles on here.

• . The media is pretty brutal towards what beautiful is, I know for myself I feel very gross with my body even though I have had 2 children it is hard not to judge yourself when you see very skinny girls on TV ,movies,posters,and even skinny manikins in stores. When I was in elemtentry school there was never a day that went by that I wasn't made fun of. I was called things like fatty,cow,horse and much more to the point I hated living and thought I would have been better off dead because no one cared enough if I were gone. I spent a long time trying to feel better and stop believing I was a no body or just a joke. I know I am pretty but it is sometimes it's still hard when looking in the mirrior to not judge my body. It is true words hurt for a very long time.

• I see myself differently than others see myself. I am currently not insecure but I have been. What you find 'hot' might be completely different to what someone else finds hot. A healthy relationship is not solely based on looks. There are many guys on here who feel insecure about their appearance but they look fine.

• Everyone is usually insecure about something. Either they are looking for a ego boost or they generally feel that way because someone made them feel that way or maybe in their group of friends they don't feel like they match up to em. Besides I believe you have to have some sort of depth to you in order to keep your man.

• 1) They want attention because they are insecure despite their looks.

2.) and most likely, the photo is a good angle one in a billion good shot but in real life they're not all that good looking and thus their question is justified.

• Because that's how a lot of girls are..

• none of mine are fake but I used to deal with self image issues and now I'm much better and much more confident about my personality and appearance... it's something every girl deals with in her life.. what choices we make and how we go about doing them can make us more outgoing or not..

• Most are doing it for attention (whether they'll admit it or not), and they usually get it.

• Thye are all trolls!

What Guys Said 5

• a lot of girls on here post pictures of theirself and ask why they are fat or ugly when they are clearly gorgeous. they just do it for attention and to hear guys go on and on about how good they look.

• yep, this exactly. They ask why they're ugly but only post photos with full hair/makeup or photoshop, and skimpy clothes or poses. There are several I could name off the top of my head.

• Who?

• poeticninja, for one. She never fails to mention how ugly she apparently thinks she is, but all her photos are skimpy club dresses, posed, or with photoshop etc. She "fishes" so hard for compliments.

• Compliments make the world go round.

• Everyone has different opinions on what is good looking and not everyone has confidence in what they look like and are insecure about it.

• There are a lot of fake girls on here. Missnobody, poeticninja, and fiona83 no girls can look hot and be on here.

• hey, I am not fake :(

Why would you think that? Have you ever talked to me?

• It's fun to get complimented.