Am I too short too get checked out by girls?

I'm only 5'4'' and I know most girls prefer tall guys. Will me being this short stop me from getting second looks from girls? Does a guy have to be tall to be considered attractive or good looking by girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• dont belivee so. there are girls who you are prob taller than them and so to them you are tall. and don't belive you have to be tall in order to be considered attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• You shouldn't worry about that. Every girl have different preferences. Some like tall guys, some like short, and some like them just as tall! And some really don't care.. There are even girls who are very turned on by the guy not being very tall! So don't worry about it. You'll find a girl.

• nah.. plenty of girls like short guys! it's all about personality and how you look that will catch a girl!

• If you have a good hairstyle and or clothing style you'll get checked out.

• For me, height doesn't matter. Most girls look at a guy for how he looks, not how tall he is, so I don't think you'll have a problem.

What Guys Said 1

• No, a guy doesn't have to be taller, and you're not too short, and the sooner you can actually accept that, and take it on board, the better it will be for you.