Would you do it for them or not?

Would you take offense if your girlfriend or boyfriend asked you or begged you lol to change your hair or to cut it/style it differently or color it. Or perhaps change your clothes up a bit. Would you do it? OR would you refuse?

• No - they should accept that and not try to change it
  • Yes change is good and besides it might be fun
  • Maybe if it doesn't turn out right then can always fix it

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, because to me there happiness is something way more precious then my wardrobe or hairdew

What Guys Said 3

• i'd probably take some offense to it. you knew what I was like when you got with me so you trying to change me now is odd. I wouldn't change anything if I'M happy with it personally

• well maybe it's just a suggestion like she would think that a type of hair cut or maybe a shirt or what not would look nice on you and don't think its too different from a man suggesting to a woman to wear something that would turn them on or would look nice on them. thanks for answering

• i understand. hairstyle is probably not something I'd change, I think it just depends how she comes at me asking it. like if she wants me to wear such and such shirt out to dinner or whatever. I'd be offended by a complete overhaul of my look is what I meant

• understandable

• It depends. I don't like a woman who wants to change me or nag about it. But if there was a good reason to change something such as I had a bad hairstyle or something then I may do it.

• Well not a lot of people like to change things espcially if they have become accustom to them. But you never know you might end up liking it better. It may be apart of you but people don't stay the same for ever and usually the way that they dress or what not doesn't stay the same either. lol. thanks for answering.

• Women are more likely to do it than men. I wouldn't because she should like me for me. Why should she change me if she "loves" me?

• Don't think that its any harm in trying new things and you might like what she chooses and not everyone stays the same and netiher do their choice in clothes or style. usually. lol. Don't think she is trying to change you but maybe find something that might look nice on you or more flattering. Men do encourage women to try on things that they like and think would look nice on them and usually girls don't have major issues with it.

• I'm just sayin'

• lol

What Girls Said 3

• For me it depends. I went on a date with a guy who kept talking about how I should cut my hair which I thought was very strange being that I didn't know him that well and I love my hair. My hair is my best assist I would never cut it for anyone or for any guy for that matter. I also like my dress style but if they wanted me to try something else I might do that. But my hair is off limits. Well after he kept talking about my hair I knew I was never going to go out with him again.

• lol. well maybe he just wanted to suggest it but I guess if he kept on about its not a very good sign. at lest you're open to try something new with the one exception. ^_^ thanks for answering.

• lol. maybe he thinks you accidently deleted him or it was some tech problem maybe that's why he's calling so much

• haha could be

• I would not. Fashion, to me, is one of the most important things in my life that define me for who I am. I'd like to believe that if a guy dates me, he would know how important hairstyle and clothes are to me. If he was a good guy, he would understand this point and not make me change for him.

• I'd probably be a little offended.. if it was something small I may consider changing it.. but only when I'm around them. It would have to be small changes. Anything major, no I probably wouldn't change.