Does anyone else have difficulty staying fresh?

I'm a guy that dresses well, and with my style I have attracted many. However, sometimes keeping up the "nice wear" getup just gets hard. Some days I'll show up to say ... school, and I'll receive many compliments with crowds of nice people around me that like to compliment what I may have on that day, and since I love compliments I try to keep it up. But other days I may wake up late or not pre-war the outfit I picked out and I show up to school with the suckiest look. I hate it / I get depressed from it. I start to feel like a f*ing poser and like a f*ing loser. I may just be what's considered a hypebeast, but I really just wanted to know if anyone here shares what I go through. (should be many of you guys right?)

I'm glad to see that most of you can relate, it gives me sort of an ease. I guess I should just look at those days as I Don't Care Days like Dan mentioned. Yeah, this life is too short to be worrying about how I look all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be like that: I used to get my gear up and I liked being fresh, I never really found it hard to stay fresh though.

Once I matured though, I realized dressing that way made my self worth solely dependent on what I was rocking, like how you feel when you're not fresh. I sold most of my kicks and I've never been happier, it's nice knowing you have money in the bank and aren't spending it on things that don't really matter in the long run.

What Girls Said 1

• Us girls are the same way but for me somedays I will wear a reg shirt and sweat pants or something of the matter just because I feel lazy.

What Guys Said 2

• Internal validation > external.

By all means dress so when you look in the mirror, you're happy. But don't base your life on how many people compliment you.

• I usually dress very preppy but somedays I'm just not in the mood I eear crap shoes reg cotten pants and a sweatshirt I dnt feel depressed just lazy like an I don't care day