What's a good waist size?

Is a 26 inch waist good if I'm 5'6 and 120 pounds? Or I suppose what are the perfect measurements?

Most Helpful Guy

• There aren't perfect measurements. So long as my hand does'tt sink in when I circle a girl's waist, her measurements are ideal.

What Guys Said 5

• judging from your photos you should be fine.

• Your waist is fine for your body.

• The perfect measurement IS 34-24-34.

• You look great in all of your pictures, don't worry about measurements. I love your prom dress, but what's with the cow?

• Yeahhh the cow x)

• I though it ws real the first time, then the second time I looked at it (after your first comment) I realized it was fake, but asked just to be 100% sure.

• There is no "perfect measurement". It all depends on a guys personal preferences. In my opinion you look beautiful and judging from the recent questions you've answered are quite cute. You have no reason to be worried. :)

What Girls Said 5

• well we're the same height and mine is 22/23 inches,but then again,i'm underweight. I don't think a perfect measurement exists,for models it's always been 24 inches,but not everybody is a model,it depends on how you store fat,your body shape-but all in all,your bmi is healthy,you look healthy,and I'm sure you know whether you feel healthy or not.

• lol...

i'm 5/6 or 5/5.5 and I weight like 160...my waist is 27 inches...my bust is 38 and the other thing is like 40 ...yeah...you weight a lot less than me. I expected like a 22-24 waist on you...but I guess it with genetics. I think you should be fine. Your waist literally fits with your body.

• Your lucky that your skinny.

• There's nothing wrong with that.

• that's pretty small. there is no perfect measurement. more than anything it's considered attractive if you have a big difference in inches between your hips and waist. if your waist is many inches smaller than your hips it is attractive.