Fake or natural nails?

Guys do you prefer fake or natural nails and do you like them colorful or a plain translucent shine (topcoat).

Do you prefer a painted toes or do you just not give a crap?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly I must be in the minority, because I do like the look of acrylic nails as long as theyre not unnecessarily long.

I fully appreciate a woman who primps her appearance...it's so feminine. :)

*p.s. I'm weird, cauz I compliment girls on their nails, cauz I notice them, and I want to show that their effort is being noticed. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • That's great! :) no guys give a crap about how a girl feels where I live, unless they are after you X}

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer natural nails. To me, fancy nails just show that she cares too much about vanity and wastes money on it as well.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about a girl's nails/hair/whatever. That's not even a consideration unless it's really gawdy and then it's a negative. If you ever hear a guy go "Wow those nails are awesome!" he's probably gay. I guess those frito-looking fake nails are a turn off, and watching people with them try to do everyday things like write, use a phone, or push a button to call an elevator is truly a forehead smacking moment.

It is way more important that a girl's overall look matches the way that she carries herself. Otherwise, she'll always seem phony to the guys that pay attention.

0|0
    1|1
  • dont care. as long as their not those super long kinds.

1|0
    0|0
  • im not picky when it comes to nails, preferably not fake though and they at least have to be well groomed

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about nails..guess I would prefer natural and natural color...but my wife paints on occaision and I don't care...fake don't seem very practical though...I have a friend that said he thought painted toes & nails made a woman look like a whore...but I don't feel that way

1|0
    0|0
  • Not fake. Well groomed and not too long. Painted toes? Or do you mean Painted toenails? Guys typically don't care about painted toenails.

1|0
    0|0
    • :/ no... I was talking about having your toes turned into a masterpiece.

• I don't really care, more important things then nails.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• personally my ex loved my solar nails he loved that I got my toes pained and that I was always groomed, He just naged me about always going to the nail salon but it was more of a joke that real nagging cause he was always keeping himself groomed to. to each their own I guess

2|0
    0|0
  • Tbh honest I've never seen a guy compliment a girl on them and some girls have really really nice nails.

And most will say natural so they probably don't care aka notice unless they're dirty or flashy or ridiculous

:)

1|0
    0|0
  • as long as they don't look creepy, I don't think they mind.

1|1
    0|0
    • Good Answer! A female brought a friend into my dorm room once and she had these crazy long fingernails painted black...I left...O:O

• Honestly... They don't notice. The length/ if they're fake sometimes they'll pick up because it feels different when you touch them, but the color is over their head.

1|0
    0|1
  • i don't think they give a crap.

1|0
    0|0