Girls, if you're at a beach themed party

Are you more likely to wear skirts, wraps, dresses etc..than an actual bikini. I'm watching a show right now where they're all just wearing skirts etc..I don't see a single girl in JUST her bikini/swimsuit

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the party and who is all going. I would mostly pick something beachy though. I would probably wear my swimsuit underneath, all depending on what we are doing.

Some people find just wearing a bikini or swimsuit isn't enough support (like for the well-endowed), so that might be a reason some of the girls chose not to wear a bikini. Especially if you are playing volley ball or something like that.

But I would probably wear a sundress, or bright colors, or anything with a beach print on it :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It depends who's throwing the party...

-- Boss/office party: Bikini, light T-shirt/top, and shorts at those BBQ functions designed to help him show off his pool.

-- Close Friends? Bikini and mini terricloth skirt.

-- Massive evening poolside party? Bikini and long sarong. Wedge sandals, not flip flops.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'd probably wear some sort of 'cover up' dress that they make for beaches with a bikini underneath. Or something along those lines - but no - I definitely wouldn't just wear a bikini or a swimsuit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never wear ONLY a bikini to a beach themed party. I don't even like to be in a bikini when I'm at the beach anyway ^^

I went to such a party once, and put on a flowing bright colored skirt as well as a tank top.

Wearing a bikini is very close to being in your underwear, I wouldn't feel comfortable dressed like that in a party...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a starfish. :D

3|1
    0|0
  • spongebob outfit. YAY :D

3|1
    0|0
  • I would just wear my swimsuit but then again all of my friends and I are on swim team so we pretty much live in our suits in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear my bikini with a wrap skirt, but my beach wrap skirt is very sheer, not to say completely see through... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a beach-dress with the bikini under...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear my suit and with a pair of shirts over them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a bikini, with a wrap around my waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear like, a little cover up or something

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Grass skirts and coconut bikinis are always popular.

0|0
    0|0