What do usually look for in a girl or guy?

What's the most important thing you look for in a girl of guy. Is it personality, looks, sense of fashion, etc?

I personally like personality the best, then once I like their personality I usually find everything about them great.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of weird in how I'm attracted to guys.

The thing I've notice is, after I meet a guy, I tend to develop a tiny crush on him. It happens with maybe 80% of the guys I meet. Usually they're just fun to be around. But the crush is really insignificant and I get over it rather quickly.

The only times the crush turns to attraction is if I think the guy is interested in me. Then I start to notice the way he looks more. If his personality is amazing, then yeah, I've fallen pretty hard at this point. By amazing, I mean funny and witty and sweet and thoughtful. You know, the stuff Prince Charming is made out of. And I agree with what you've said. Once you've fallen for their personality, they look even better.

If a guy I meet is interested in me, but I didn't develop that initial crush on him for some reason, then I just can't find myself attracted to him.

Yes, I've had too much time to think about this.

• I agree and feel the same way 100%. :]

• Oh, yeah.

If people were only looking for beauty, they could marry a life sized doll or card board cut out of Orlando Bloom. Well, not legally, but you get my point, right? Most people look for someone they can at least tolerate, cause hey, you gotta spend time with them if you're in a relationship :P

• Thats so true. Plus what use are looks. If you marry the guy that's hot, he'll eventually get ugly, old, and wrinkly, if he has a good personality he'll always have that for him, which will keep the relationship refreshing.

What Guys Said 9

• I look for uniqueness. What makes her different than any other girl? It could be her fashion sense, her personality, anything.

• I have just met them I would go by looks first then I'll get to know their personality depending what kind of personality she has I would take it from there

• i don't know why but I love girls with brains. after that looks

of course humour plays a major role too. and I'd love to have a girl that talks too much XD

• Same here its all about personality =] I don't care about their sense of fashion.

I'm not gonna lie, I do care somewhat about their looks, I'm not picky though.

• Well looks matters too, I mean I wouldn't want to kiss someone I didn't find attractive in my eyes. lol

• =] kuul hope it works out for you two =]

• a pulse

• mosty personality but the others do play a minnor role.

• first her beauty and then her personality.

• i am a guy who looks for a guy whos gay that wares girl clothes

• i look for a gay guy that weres girl clothes

What Girls Said 8

• I look for character, integrity and a sense of morals.

I'm pretty uptight about those things like respect.

If a guy doesn't respect me, he's out the door like in 3 seconds or less because I'll kick him out.

I do prefer certain physical traits, but personality and stuff I mentioned above is way more important to me than looks

• Personality every time

• in a guy I LOVE HUMOUR

if theyre loud and can actually make me laugh without having to fake laugh, I'm head over heals.

and if theyre cute, that mkaes it all the better. :)

• OMG ME TOO!. XD lol

• Well who wants a guy who's boring. No fun at all. Enjoy life to it's fullest, that's my motto. XD

• Hha yeah really, lol, I'm loud so I instantly like loud people like me, lol, and my motto is "if you not living life on the edge your taking up to much space" :P

I love just being crazy and wild, and someone who will be with me too. :P

• definitely personality. I do care about there sense of fashion to a degree because if usually reflects what kind of person you are but yeah a good personality is a must, oh and a sense of humor

• in a guy I want him to have some sort of goals in life.

have a nice personality

some sort of fashion sense

looks aren't everything

a sense of humor

• I'm with you 100% here...personality. I think a great personality makes someone that much more attractive also.

• Humor,good heart,kindness,high sex drive,smartness.I don't need a HOT or RICH perfect fake somebody.

• i do care about their looks. if there is no physical attraction then to me you might as well just be friends. of course personality. even if he is fine as hell if his personality's not right or we just don't click then I won't be into him.