Lip ring or Nose ring which is better?

I want to get both a lip and nose ring but I'm afraid that it might be a little to much because I want a hoop for both of them. They would both be my first piercing, not including my ears becaus I got them done when I was a baby. If you don't think that I should get both which would you prefer. I tried to get a picture up but my computer is acting crazy. I'll try again ASAP

I don't want to get a stud on my lip because I heard that they irritate your gums.
I posted a photo so you can picture how it would look lml. Thank you all I leaning more toward getting a nose ring now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get two rings. I have my lip done and my nose done. Also, lip studs are less likely to irritate your gums then a ring, the piercing, if done correctly, doesn't rub against your gums at all.

If I were you I'd either, get a lip ring and then a nose stud or lip stud then a nose ring.

Never do two rings, it looks way over the top.

Neither of them particularly hurt by the way, good piercing choices!

This is a picture of me with my nose and lip done, definitely looks better doing one of each (stud & ring)

link

link

Good luck!

What Guys Said 10

• Well, if you were to get both I would not to get hoops in both. Personally I think angel bites are hot with a single studded nose piercing. If you were to get a hoop I'd suggest getting only your nose, a hoop in your lip can interfere with kissing, making out, etc.

• I have friends with angel bites and snake bites and they don't have any problems. It could only be with some people. But if that's what you want then get the nose ring, because hoops really don't look attractive on lips.

• I find neither a turn on. I have never pursued a girl with a lip or nose piercing, and most likely never will. I dislike it that much.

• Nose piercin has the potential of being the sexiest piece of jewelry if it is a subtle pin (not a hoop). Lip piercing is outright disgusting in any shape or form.

• Neither...

• The best is neither.

• Both are about even for me.

My favorite piercing though is the little nose studs. Hawt.

• A nose ring. A very small one is classy and sexy.

• i hate both,but if I had to choose then I d say nose ring

• I think lip piercings are cute, but nose piercings make women look like trash IMO.

• Neither, a belly button ring

What Girls Said 2

• You could get both, but not a hoop in both. Get a stud for your nose, its much more simple and cute.

• Nose ring! I have one, and I love it and it doesn't hurt!

• I have friends that have the hoop and the stud. I love both of them.

• The nose pin that you have is what I was talking about. It looks very pretty and in most cases, it makes the nose look prettier.

• You should go for it then! and thank you:)