Guys- what do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Is it sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Eh, its sexy sure, but I don't like it. Looks more like some kind of costume to me, or part of one haha.

• For some kind of fancy date or something like that, it's great. otherwise, flat out NO, do not like, shows too much, It screams for attention but I think it would only draw in the "just want to have fun" kind.

• It looks like an ad for a James Bond movie. In real life,it's over the top, I can't imagine someone wearing that out in public, or even at most formal affairs or parties.

• It's OK. I'm sick of black though.

• Only at a beach or a resort at the pool type. But I love it it has a sort of classy but still sexy look.

• It's nice, but some people might think that extra leg-showing is not very good. I am fine with it, but I constantly hear on various shows that talk about this kind of stuff to say that it's not good to have that much leg showing.

• I like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

But f*ck that outfit.

It has too many things wrong with it.

• lmfao "too many things wrong with it" that just made my night

• would depend on the application. going out to the right situation, very hot. but If we are just hanging out or something... not so much. more about the girl than the outfit.

• Not into it.

• would have a hard time keeping my eyes off that person. honestly to me, that could only be worn to something really high class. if its not then its too much.

• Hell yes it is id love a girl I was with to wear that.

• I think about more than half of the total sexiness comes from Rosie Huntington.

• Dont like it. Its just too see-thru without any style.

• no, shows too much, and regardless of that, I don't like the outfit

• yea!

does the model come with the dress!?

• Just ok.

• are you trying t o pull of the angelina jolie leg pose? I'm not really a big fan of the dress. I would prefer a less revealing type dress. That one seems kinda trashy to me.

• It's okay, there are better choices to me. It looks like you have to have great legs to pull it off.

• Damn I want to hit that!

What Girls Said 3

• um, WTF?

• I like it, especially this style. But, is it sexy? Hmm, don't know about that.

• meh