Do baby faced girls find it more difficult to get dates?

I have a baby face, although I do notice a lot of guys staring at me I am rarely being approached and almost NEVER taken seriously. Younger kids ADORE me (lol) and ANY adult (Usually parents) absolutely loves me and think I'm innocent (I'm not at all). I used to think it was my personality that didn't get me so much dates, but now I think about it I believe it's because of how I look. I mean I'm not sexy, I don't believe I turn guys on and the guys who actually find me cute don't approach me because either their friends wouldn't approve of me being their girlfriend or they're too intimidated to talk to me?

Does anyone else feel the same way? Or is it just me?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your body like, and how old are you really?

• I'm 17.

My body? Umm I am the tiny kind?

• What you mean? lol

• You're 17, looking younger then you are is a disadvantage, because women in their late teens are more sexually attractive then younger ones.

From 20 or so its 'neutral' and from maybe 24 or so on looking younger then your age will make you MORE desireable. You're almost through the disadvantage period.

What Guys Said 5

• baby faces are attractive to men. trust me on this one, all of you girls out there, listen up. guys don't want a sexy, hot girlfriend. they want a cute one. sexy girls are for f***ing, cute girls are for loving

• I would take it as guys being intimidated by your looks. I would try not to over think, otherwise it will further upset you.

• I'm not really upset about it. I just seriously think that having a baby face is more of a curse than a gift. lol.

• What do you mean by 'innocent'? or rather 'not innocent' lol.

I would say having a baby face should be a good thing for you! The reason you get fewer dates is likely because some may not think you are of age!

• Well you know how kids are usually innocent, who don't know anything about the world or rather not know anything about sex and such. I just look like the girl who would never party, has sex, take drugs or cut school. I'm the person who your mom will 100% approve of me by just taking one look at me if that makes sense?

• I could be a liar, but I think you're over thinking it :)

• No, I'm sure you're not a liar.

• I don't know really. Part of me just knows somewhat I'm right. But I really hope that I'm not approached that much because guys are p******. lol!

• Lol its mostly because guys are shy and afraid of rejection

• Babyfaces are just asking to get f***ed and tossed around the bedroom.

What Girls Said 3

• I also have a baby face and yes I have a harder time just because I'm not hot looking and I'm incident. I get told I look really young. I am the same way also because I'm short no one ever takes me seriously. Everyone around me treats me like I'm five. I don't think its all because of how you look maybe you haven't found the right guy yet. Just stop looking and soon someone will come to you I know its hard to do but try it.

• ugh! I know, every time I say something people look at me like I'm stupid. It's like they're thinking "Why the 12 year old is talking?"

• Yes I agree!

• yeah I look like that too. people always tell me I look so innocent.

except I am innocent. :D

i guess its good. I don't want people to think I'm a sex crazed whore or something. that would suck. I don't want to be "sexy" either. I'm too nice.

well, your observation could be pretty accurate. I never thought my childlike face was the problem but maybe it is. guys stare and stuff, but its rare when they actually talk to me.

except when I used to work at this store, the guys that would come in used to tell me the creepiest things, I wanted to cry. I don't like that kind of attention.

maybe we're just intimidating?

• Lol! I'm exactly like that except I can be really perverted? Only around close friends though.

I guess we are intimidating, yeah why not? I mean I do believe I look good why else guys stare at me?

• Yea same boat here