Girls, why do many of you this?

I notice that a lot of girls will dress very provocatively, then get upset because a guy looks at them or gives a compliment. What is that all about?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, no girl dresses with lots of cleave and leg showing/ provocatively and does not expect attention. I know a lot of girls will say no matter how they dress women should be treated the same but it doesn't work like that. If a guy with a good body was wearing no shirt and women started and gave him compliments or made comments that would be find because it is a guy. If guys are making rude comments about how they want to bend you over I understand calling them a perv but if they look I don't see why girls can't just ignore it. When girls do this it is attention seeking it is like going round telling and asking people if you are ugly and getting offended when someone finally says yes.

What Girls Said 4

• there is a difference on complimenting and making remarks like "hey baby you want to come get on this? You know you want it!" Or perhaps its that look that they get like they are sizing her up to be one thing. Women want to be treated with respect even if they are dressed in a certain way...just like anyone else would. Then you might ask why do you dress like that if you know what's going to happen? Well maybe for attention or they like that type of clothing or style. Guess it just depends on the person.

• i don't dress like that but my girlfriend do when we go out

and they say it is their body if they are naked or

whatever no man has the right to do that. they

say it just shows that men are ravenous dogs.

on the other side I don't agree, what else is a

guy suppose to think. and maybe some are not

really mad they just want attention.

• I dress like this sometimes when I go out. I don't mind the compliments but so guys are such d***s.

They make stupid comments. Just because I'm dressed a certain doesn't mean I'm easy.

• Because they are BITCHES (:. I don't dress that way though

What Guys Said 1

• I've noticed this too ..

They dress in something hot and revealing .. and sometimes it happens they throw this 'No not you,perv' look