What is your opinion on flat caps?

When is it appropriate to use these? And what is your opinion on guys that wear them?

Pics in profile

Most Helpful Girl

• I s whenever everyone has a different style

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone has a different taste. If you like to wear those hats go for it. Nothing wrong with that.

But.. to be honest I personally like guys in snapbacks, but again that is me. I wouldn't judge a guy on what hat he wears though it can show part of a guy's personality. :) Don't change. Wear what you want to wear whenever you want.

• Personally I don't like them on guys (haven't seen one on that I've actually liked).. if you like them wear them, that's your own style. It kind of makes me think your going golfing.

• Whenever I see it, for some reason, I subconsciously think that the guy is gay.

• its your choice of style, be a star, show it off :D

• I think that the guy must come from a different country. I don't know what else to think about it and I don't know when it's appropriate to wear :P guys don't wear it over here.

What Guys Said 2

• They're either for hipsters, old men, or people with bad fashion (which hipsters might be in this category as well). I'd say it's fine on you, nothing silly looking.

• no offense, I immediately think "poser/hipster" they wrecked it for everyone else.