How many rings do you wear on your hands ladies?

and do they mean anything or are they just for show?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wear 3 silver rings

two on my right index finger one is kind of an out strected heart then in front

i put a twist silver ring with two bands inter-twining ver thin and simple

on my left had my middle finger I wear a ring with 3 silver flowers with opals in them

my papa gave it to me

What Girls Said 25

• I usually wear two, sometimes three. Currently two. A relatively plain but thick banded silver one on my left ring finger, no particular meaning. It fits on that finger and I've had it since I was like 12, my best friend growing up had a ring that looked very similar, so it was kind of our little thing and I'm still rather fond of it. On my right hand I wear an Irish claddagh ring [a heart held between two hands with a crown on top]. The heart symbolizing love, the hands friendship, and the crown loyalty. All important things to me, and for cultural heritage. There's also significance in how you wear it. Right hand with the point of the heart facing away from the body means you're unattached, right hand with the point facing the body means you're taken by someone, left hand with the point facing away symbolizes engagement, and left hand with the point toward the body symbolizing marriage. I wear mine on my right hand with the point facing my body because I'm in a relationship but not engaged. And sometimes I'll wear a thumb ring, but not usually.

• I used to wear a thin silver ring on my index finger that was woven as a Celtic knot. I had it on for years, and it had some good memories attached to it. But then I guess my fingers got skinnier and a few weeks ago it slipped right off my finger when I was in my car... and it fell right into the tiny little slot beside the hand brake >.< I was so upset! Hopefully it's still in there and the mechanic can find it the next time my car is being serviced.

That's the only ring I've ever been comfortable wearing, otherwise I don't wear any.

• idk never was able to keep a ring on...it seems like a pain to put it on. sometimes would do that when was a kid but not anymore so much...maybe a mood ring or a fashion ring I suppose but don't really wear them. the only one that will be worth putting on for the most part lol is a wedding ring. so as of now 0

• I wear 7 rings and they all mean something, they all tell a story.

• Usually just one, I never go over that unless I'm wearing a few little ones on the same finger.

I have a nice one that I got for my 16th Birthday from my parents that I usually wear then a small one from Aldo that I love.. wear it more since I rather lose this one then the first.

• I have 5...that sounds like a lot.

One has little fish symbols, like the christian ones, so that is important to me.

Two of them are my sister's that she made.

another is from Ireland

Lastly I wear a spoon ring, which my Grandma gave me and matches my best friends.

I wear all them everyday.

• One ring with a golden-colored rose from my mom.

• It means a lot of course.

• *steals it* :P

• LOL it's not an original gold but it means a lot for me you can't steal it! :P

And I also wear earrings but this one is a real gold from my mom too and I haven't taken them off for 4 years! xD

• One, it's a moon stone ring I got from my mom. link Mine has a rainbow tint in it though. I wear it on my left index finger. :3

• I switch between rings and my Pandora bracelet.

• Just one mood ring. I like mood rings.

• It always varies, but I love collecting rings. I don't always wear them, but when I do I try to match them up. They don't mean anything, but they're little pieces of art to me.

• Like regularly? 0

• none.

• Two

Class ring

And wedding ring :)

• Zero. I do like rings but I always end up loosing them and then finding them like a month later. I really don't bother buying them but if I get a ring as a gift I will wear it. like once every three months I might wear a ring.

• Zero.

• I don't wear any

• 0.

I don't like the feeling of rings on my fingers

• 0

I never wear jewelry.

• Usually one or 2. No particular meaning behind most of them.

• None

• 2-3

• I don't wear rings because I don't like how they feel on my fingers.

• 1 - my ex fiance we were together 4yrs he was killed by a drunk driver a week before our wedding and I will never forget him xoxox

• let me correct myself the one ring is the wedding ring he had bought me so I wear it we didn't get married but it still means a lot to me

• 0

What Guys Said 1

• 13

I like to pretend I'm Phil Jackson