Girls: Do you prefer a particular brand of make-up?

How often do you buy make-up?

Where do you purchase them?

Do you go for your favorite colors or colors you feel would look the most natural?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you prefer a particular brand of make-up?

Not particularly, just so long as the brand is of good quality. However, there are brands that I know are reputable, such as Urban Decay and MAC among others.

How often do you buy make-up?

Either when I run out of my regulars (i.e. mascara, primer, etc.) or if I'm up for trying out a new product.

Where do you purchase them?

Online or in store

My favorite colors (of makeup) are generally neutral. Now that summer is almost here, I want to try non-neutral colors to brighten my looks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• I buy some makeup when I run out of that certain thing. I buy most of my makeup at the drug store but I get certain things at mac and sephora. I have favorite brands for certain things and others I always switch up the brands; mascara:loreal, foundation:lancome, concealer:maybelline, lipstick:mac, loose powder: cover fx. other things such as blush, bronzer, eye shadow, eyeliner and lipgloss are interchangeable, though I don't always wear a full face of makeup lol.

• Whenever I run out.

Usually Ulta, rarely Sephora.

I go for natural colors usually or purples since it goes well with my brown eyes.

• I buy myself a foundation pot once a month, which I use maybelline dream matte mousse because it's cheap and gives an even coverage to the face and also lasts really long.

I buy the rest of my make-up whenever an item starts running out, a new mascara once every three months or so ect. I go for natural colors as every day make-up and then for nights out, I have really glittery and dark colors for special occasions and a more dramatic look.

I don't have a favorite brand, I just use what best suits my skin tone and how long it lasts.

• I just get stuff that lasts for a while and doesn't make my skin break out. Cover Girl and Too Faced have really good makeup, and Sephora does too. I usually buy new makeup once or twice a year in Sephora. I only like my makeup when it looks natural, anything else makes me look like a clown. :3

• I agree. Just bought some concealer for the first time in Sephora.. haven't used it yet.. but I plan to. Like you said, as long as it looks natural.

• Yeah I don't like looking really made up, just me but a little more enhanced :3

• i like eye candy from walmart because it has cool colors

• Walmart..I barely buy it..cover girl

• i know it's a waste of money, but I just love Chanel lipstick and blush :)

• I like revlon but buy make up whenver I feel like it