Girls: Do you prefer a particular brand of make-up?

How often do you buy make-up?

Where do you purchase them?

Do you go for your favorite colors or colors you feel would look the most natural?

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you prefer a particular brand of make-up?

Not particularly, just so long as the brand is of good quality. However, there are brands that I know are reputable, such as Urban Decay and MAC among others.

How often do you buy make-up?

Either when I run out of my regulars (i.e. mascara, primer, etc.) or if I'm up for trying out a new product.

Where do you purchase them?

Online or in store

Do you go for your favorite colors or colors you feel would look the most natural?

My favorite colors (of makeup) are generally neutral. Now that summer is almost here, I want to try non-neutral colors to brighten my looks.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 8

• I buy some makeup when I run out of that certain thing. I buy most of my makeup at the drug store but I get certain things at mac and sephora. I have favorite brands for certain things and others I always switch up the brands; mascara:loreal, foundation:lancome, concealer:maybelline, lipstick:mac, loose powder: cover fx. other things such as blush, bronzer, eye shadow, eyeliner and lipgloss are interchangeable, though I don't always wear a full face of makeup lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I run out.

Usually Ulta, rarely Sephora.

I go for natural colors usually or purples since it goes well with my brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I buy myself a foundation pot once a month, which I use maybelline dream matte mousse because it's cheap and gives an even coverage to the face and also lasts really long.

I buy the rest of my make-up whenever an item starts running out, a new mascara once every three months or so ect. I go for natural colors as every day make-up and then for nights out, I have really glittery and dark colors for special occasions and a more dramatic look.

I don't have a favorite brand, I just use what best suits my skin tone and how long it lasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just get stuff that lasts for a while and doesn't make my skin break out. Cover Girl and Too Faced have really good makeup, and Sephora does too. I usually buy new makeup once or twice a year in Sephora. I only like my makeup when it looks natural, anything else makes me look like a clown. :3

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. Just bought some concealer for the first time in Sephora.. haven't used it yet.. but I plan to. Like you said, as long as it looks natural.

• Yeah I don't like looking really made up, just me but a little more enhanced :3

• i like eye candy from walmart because it has cool colors

1|0
    0|0
  • Walmart..I barely buy it..cover girl

1|0
    0|0
  • i know it's a waste of money, but I just love Chanel lipstick and blush :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like revlon but buy make up whenver I feel like it

0|0
    0|0