4: link

Updates:
here are some guy links

link

link

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on if they fit your face shape, I've seen girls walk around with glasses nearly covering all their face lol, and guys too. If people took the time to look at their face shape then choose lenses to suit that, it'd be cool. But people just tend to see models in magazines wearing them, and just jump on the bandwagon

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• They make butterfaces palatable

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them are actually bad, but...The first two are okay. Third, meh. Fourth, not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aviators are all right, but the other you showed are kinda obnoxious looking, also aviator sunglasses aren't just for guys, they work on girls too, but that's as big as sunglasses should get in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently no one on here knows fashion. They are very in and if you can pull it off they look awesome. I have a bunch of pairs of oliver people and mosley tribes they make sick ones

0|0
    1|0
  • 1,2,3 are sexy! 4 is not. its a shame I can't wear sunglasses because I have the regular glasses on all the time but I find it attractive on girls. but I hate not seeing their eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't find them attractive but I don't find them unattractive either

0|0
    0|0
  • I never was into them at all. They look like windshields...not shades.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate the way they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe back in the '80's, but not anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• 1. Okay

2. Approve

3. Look like a fly

4. NO.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your face shape.

But maybe the first one is the best?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them all. I just bought some from sun glasses hut and they were on sale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, but so far, none of those look good in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Posh and Rihanna glasses are ridiculous but the first two aren't horrible. I am not a fan of big sunglasses, very unattractive. The guy glasses I don't like either.

0|0
    0|0
  • different glasses suit different people, and most girls I see look like bumblebees with their over huge glasses, I don't like it at all. AND RAY BANS FTW :D

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 is the only one that works.

0|0
    0|0