Would it matter to you if a guy wore a clip on tie or zipper tie to work instead of a real one?

I just can't get it down. so I have to use a clip on tie instead. and I think ill get a zipper tie at the next opportunity too. just easier.

Would companies or individuals respect me less over it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol.. nah it's fine, seems faster ay.

What Girls Said 1

• for me its not important .. but my daddy is a business man and he says its a sign of laziness, and that they don't take the time to wear a correct tie ..

What Guys Said 1

• It seems unlikely that they would notice the difference. But if by some chance they did I think they would be puzzled. Maybe they wouldn't lose a lot of respect, but they might think it was a bit odd or immature. Just look at some of the vids on YouTube. Spend 15-20 minutes practicing in front of a mirror and you should have it down. I'd say the half windsor is the way to go. It's easy and looks good with pretty much any kind of shirt.