Guys do you mind hairy thighs?

i have light blond, thin hair on my thighs and you hardly see or feel them so I never shave above the knee...

do you guys mind them?

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to shave it...

What Guys Said 10

• I don't like em nearly as well as hairy tongues, but they'll do in a pinch.

• If its truly thin light hair, probably not noticeable.

We're trusting your judgement is correct though.

• If its not seen or felt then your good, but I prefer nice smooth sexy looking legs, I think most guys do too lol.

• The type of hair that you are describing is not a problem. I am not a fan of hair at all on women (except head and eyes) but thin blond hair don't show much.

• nope

as long as she doesn't mind my hairy thighs lol

• Naw...you're good with me...(:(:(:

• Really, It's no big deal. But then again there are some men that are far worse then women when it comes to shaving body parts so I can see those ones having a problem with it.

• You have light hair, so you don't have to worry about it as much. As long as isn't too thick, it's fine.

• as long as the hair is really thin and it can't really be seen or felt than it's likely no big deal. But I've never dated a woman who didn't shave her legs, etc.

• The only hair on a woman's body should be the top of her head, her eyebrows and her crotch.

Anywhere else its gross.

• Hair is everywhere on the body guys have it too get used to it!

• Im sorry for being so picky but for some reason I find back-hair and beards on women unattractive.

I suppose I'm shallow.

• lol beards ^^

What Girls Said 0