How much did your flat iron cost?

and what type is it? what type is your hair, like curly or straight?

Most Helpful Girl

• like 30 something dollars. it's Fahrenheit, good iron, professionals recommend it. babyliss is good too. you can get good brands for cheaper at stores like tj maxx or marshalls.

my hair is wavy. it is a good iron. but I also keratin my hair

• I've been superrrr tempted to buy a Babybliss from TJmaxx cause they always on sale along with Fahrenheits. I think I'm going to buy it soon. I've heard great things about it and you've inspired me to buy it! Thank you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• I have biracial (African American and White) hair that's really frizzy, kinky and curly so I can't ever style it to look good curly. I use a Solia iron that was about $80. If you're looking for a really good iron go to Folica.com they have hundreds for all different hair types with a ton of reviews.

• my hair is curly verging in kinky. I had a revlon wet 2 straight but the "steam chambers" were always grabbing my hair. so I decided to upgrade to a solia. it's the one 1/4 inch. it's a higher end flat iron but well worth the money. I got mine from folica.com. they have a program where if you give them your old flat iron, they give you $40 off the iron you want as long as it's $79.99 and up. the one I wanted was on sale for that price already so I ended up paying about $39 for a iron that is registered at like $100. amazing bargain.

• I have a CHI limited edition that cost me around R500 which is about $62. I have wavy hair. Just in between curly and straight.

• super cheap one, but it gets the job done. I think it was like $25. My hair's sort of wavy, but it's really fine so it goes either way easily.

• Mine was $210 and I have curly hair

• jesus f***ing christ

• I believe his middle initial is H.

I bought one specifically for girls with thick curly hair. I only have to go over each piece of hair once now instead of 50 times.

• $100 for the useless instyler it ruined my curls

• $20 and its curly but I can never straighten it the same as a salon

• Mine was $360AUD GHD and I use it to curl, because my hair is dead straight. It gives the best waves or curls depending on how you use it.

• My hair is wavy. I use a flat iron from "Coline"

It was vety cheap! Costs about 199 Norwegian kroner. I think it's about 33 US dollars :)

• i use this one my sister gave me. My hair's wavy. I was told that you should splurge on a hair dryer and skimp on a flat iron cause flat irons are pretty simple

• $125 for the maxiglide that doesn't work on"ethnic hair"

• 110 pounds. They're GHDs. I used to buy 30 pound Remmingtons but they always broke and didn't iron as well as GHDs.

• like $100 for a Sedu Revolution

• I have thick curly hair