Ladies...bras? Am I the only one? Lol.

Hey girls...do you feel a little bit uncomfortable or shy about buying bras or underwear at stores? Or am I alone in this? lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the bra/underwear, the store, and the sales clerk. If I'm just buying every day bras and underwear- not really, they're just clothes every woman needs. If its underwear for an occassion (if you know what I mean)- that can be a bit weird if the sales clerk wants to comment on it in an intimate way. I've found some stores are better than others for discreet sales clerks so I tend to go to the ones where they treat it like I'm buying a pack of gum or a loaf of bread...

• True true...yeah "I know what you mean"..lol. :P

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• No. But I do have a problem with certain department stores, when the women's underwear/bra/lingerie section is right next to the boys' clothing section. O_O

• Right? FREAKING TARGET! lol. I mean it isn't right next to boys' clothing...but it's out in the open like no one's business...or rather...everyone's business! hahaha!

• I know lol, I never noticed it in Target. JCP is too expensive though? O_O well for bras I could see what you're saying :P

• Haha..I went to one Target where it is the first thing you see when you walk in..bras!..haha..and in another where it is right in between the women's clothing and little kids' clothing...so it's not too bad..haha. Dillards..I think it was Dillards...that was uber expensive...I don't think I've ever bought underwear or bras at JCP.

• when I was 12 I used to be really shy about it. but I am 23 now and I got over it pretty quickly. I love shopping for bras and undies.

• Cool...lucky...lol...I don't particularly love it...heh heh...now buying tshirts and books...love that! ;P

• Its okay, I am sure you are not the only one ! Its a good thing we don't have to buy some really often hehe :)

• That's true. Then again if we had to buy them often...we'd probs get used to it quicker then no girl would feel uncomfortable about it...lol...who knows. :P

• Nope, I love buying new panties and bras. I think I'm addicted to it actually. Lol Victorias Secret is my favorite store. I don't find it uncomfortable or weird at all to buy those things.

• Really? Well cool. :) I wish I felt that way...I mean not necessarily addicted...haha...but comfortable...instead of feeling silly about being a little uncomfortable..haha.

• sometimes.

• No, I have no problem buying them.

• That's good. :) I always feel slightly weird about it...since it is "under wear"..lol...but I suppose it's kind of silly...it's just clothes...haha...but still..:P

• No I don't feel weird about it. Every girl buys them

• That's good that you don't. heh heh. :p

• Ye a its awkward if there's someone else around

• Right! I don't know why it feels weird..everyone knows what it is and what it's for! lol.

• Nope but the guys see me shopping in the lingerie section sure seem flustered sometimes so I guess it's not just you.

• Haha...yeah..I have a friend who was so mean..lol...she would take her boyfriends to Victoria Secret and ask them "do you think I'd look good in this [particular underwear]?"..and then the poor guy would get all flustered...and get a bit bothered in the pants if you get what I mean...lol.

• LOL!

• ;D

• Yeah socially when I get the wrong size

• Lol. :P On accident..I assume?

• I worked in retail for a while and pretty much every woman is uncomfortable checking out underwear...except those select few who never give a sh*t.

• haha...I wish I didn't give a sh*t...like my mom doesn't give a sh*t...but she does have 4 kids...lol. :P...and she is a mom and all..lol. xD I feel like youngsters would or do care much more...