Guys...Do you like and/or miss panty lines?

How & When did panty lines get to be anathema? I grew up and spent many years of adulthood with panty lines and I bloody well hate it that females try so hard to hide them.. Someone said that Oprah Winfrey is reponsible for this bullsh*t..is that true?

• I am a guy and I like panty lines
  • I am a guy and I don't about panty lines
  • I am a guy and I don't like panty lines
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are the only ones who see anything wrong with panty lines. I don't get it.

Panty lines all day everyday.

What Girls Said 6

• I won't ever wear a thong but I wear little boy shorts when I wear tight pants and you can never see anything. I don't think its a big deal to be honest. There was a girl that I used to work with and she weighed over 300 pounds and would wear thongs. She would bend down and you could see her thong. If your going to wear a thong then don't show it off cause it looks trashy. I also don't think that non-thongs undies should be called granny pants. I have super cute bikini type one's that are just as nice as thongs.

• Well I totally approve...as you know...but still don't get to see panty lines! o.O

• @wavelenths. I hate it when guys call anything that isn't a thong or a bikini cut to be granny panties. Your not in the wrong at all and a real man would appreciate you and not your underwear. You can wear what you want and he had no right to call you out on something like that :)

• Very True My Love...

• i think its disgusting on some people :/

its pretty nice when its just the line

but its too much when it looks like her panties are gonna explode...either its too small or she's too fat :x

• its pretty hot when you realize theyre wearing a thong

im always the creeper that takes my time walking just so I can look at that ass ha ha it makes me smile :/

• but you see their butt jiggle every time they take a step! imaginee spanking thatt! D:

• not a butt guy...I am totally into thighs...and I have always found that strap up her a$$ to be a turnoff...not really a problem...my wife never wears them...(:(:(:

• I really don't see panty lines as a big deal! I don't know who comes up with these things to nitpick at when it comes to clothes/fashion.

• I think the hate on visible panty lines is because the fabric of the material does not smooth out nicely over a woman's butt. And it's the idea of her being commando underneath the fabric. Should be a turn on for guys, not for you to be missing her underwear line.

• yeah maybe...but I miss panty lines and I hate thongs...o.O

• my husband likes that I wear thongs so he's never seen me with panty lines but he doesn't like granny panties much to begin with

• My boyfriend and his 3 friends do not. I just asked

• our 3 friends rather lol

• They don't miss them? Or they do like them? Or they don't?

• they don't like them

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, panty lines were pretty cool.

• I have no idea why girls want to show us everything but their panty lines...it really sucks.../:/:

• I agree, they need to come back. :\

• i don't even notice or pay attention

• Yeah panty lines rock

• I like them because it means she's not wearing a thong or going commando.