Do all girls really like cologne?

I have a bunch of different types of cologne but when I'm at work I respect the place and I only wear a certain type of lotion that smells really good. I won't say what it is because I don't want any guys stealing my style and stuff lol. But seriously I have gotten more girls that come up and smell me and say OMG you smell good when I wear good smelling lotion and soap over cologne. I wear good expensive cologne too and definitely not too much either. And honestly I hate cologne myself but seriously do ya prefer cologne or like a nice smelling lotion that is still like masculine?

• Cologne
  • No cologne but with some type of good smelling scent
You know what I hate the most? people who won't take a bath and will put a s*** load of cologne or perfume to try and cover it up and it just makes more stank

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say a masculine smelling lotion because a lot of men overdo it with cologne, to the point where the whole room smells like cologne and it is too strong for me ... but lotion is just enough because it doesn't make me suffocate when I get close to the guy, and if I hug him, I can smell just enough to say HEY You SMELL GOOD... :) lol

• This is exactly what I thought becuz I feel the same about this with girls becuz I work with some women who wear too much perfume and it really stinks and I know that a lot of girls hate guys who wear way too much cologne. Thanks

• Exactly!! no prob...

What Girls Said 15

• As long as you smell good. I know a couple guys that wear pretty strong smelling deodarant and it creates a sort of little cologne scent to them. They are some of the best smelling men, because they aren't overwhelming. Like Axe has the new deodarants, and there are some other ones too.

• I also like just the smell of a guy...thats my top choice which you don't have in the poll..

A or B or any other option is fine as long as I like the scent and he didn't bathe in it.

• I don't really like cologne, lotion would be nice as long as it doesn't have a femine flowery smell to it. Too much of scenty stuff isn't a good thing. I love when someone walks by me and I can smell there shampoo, lotions, and on a rare occasion I like the smell of there cologne.

• I'd say cologne but really to me as long as it smells good I don't care what makes the scent. If lotions do it for you, go for it. I'd say just stay away from girly scented lotions and stick to the ones made for men.

• cologne but honesty as long as the guy smells good he goes up a rank in my book. I love being able to hug a guy and breathe in and know the guy by how he smells.

• Some guys put WAY 2 much cologne on and it doesn't smell that great. If guys wear a little its not that big of a deal, but those guys that put it on between every class period it makes them smell horrible and look like they are trying way 2 hard.

• I think its sexy when a guy smells and looks good sooooo yea ima girl and like it when I guy wears cologne

• it doesn't matter to me what they wear as long as they smell really good... really really good :)

• I don't care for it.

• I prefer cologne because I just love the smell of it, especially really good cologne. A lot of guys may think its girly and evrything. But hey we want our guys to smell good. Besides it mkes us happy. Now I don't mind lotion, cause it does make the hands soft and everything, but I don't know there is something about cologne.

• i love it, personally...just enough so that when you hug me I smell it on you, hehe..yum!

• umm iprefere calogne. as long as it smells good ilike it. andd as llong as they don't put a whole shit load of it on. (my favorite on a guy is any type of axe. )

• I am not a big cologne fan, I likee the smell of a man. But it depends on the man.. some men smells aweful..

• As long as the guy smells good I would not care if he is wearing cologne or not.

• I don't like cologne. Just smell like a guy.

• What do you mean just smell like a guy, guys sweat and smell like ass half of the time especially after working out, shooting some hoops, playing football. How do you just smell like a guy? Even if we don't wear cologne deodorant we use has a smell to it. Most smell decent.

• Lol that's funny but true

• I don't know. I didn't think too much into my answer.

What Guys Said 2

• I like my natural clean / sweet scent. Girls seem to dig it too cause they love to smell me when they hug me lol.

But Cologne is okay when you want to go out... I don't wear it much.

• This is actually a good question because I hate girls that wear like hard strong ass perfume lol I'd rather have a girl that wears nice smelling lotion