If you chose one thing about you...what would it be?

What is the one feature you love most about yourself? :) You can only choose one of both! =] ( As in one physical feature and one inner quality about you...so you should have two answers). Yes..you have my permission to be honest and potentially conceited! haha! =D

Hmm..I suppose I should put down my fave features too. lol.

Fave outer feature: My eyelashes..they are long and thick, and really pop/stand out if I wear mascara or eyeliner...and even if I am not wearing any eye make-up..it always looks like I am. =)

Fave inner quality: My open-mindedness...I'm open to everything and anything...I don't judge. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love my stomach cancer because one day it will take me out of this messed-up world. :(

What Guys Said 9

• Physical: My dimpled smile, ladies love my body more though

Inner quality: Objectivity

• I LOVE DIMPLES! ;P haha. Thanks for answering. :) In regards to your inner quality: Ahh...so that must mean you are real decisive I assume? Like you are good at making decisions without fretting too much about it?

• Yes you're mostly right. girls tend to over analyze things more than guys, but its good to know that you are trying to stay away from that stereotype

• Heheh. thanks..it isn't easy though...my mind wanders..sometimes before I can stop it and redirect the thoughts..haha. The phrase 'act like a woman and think like man' comes to mind..haha...easier said than done.

• Physical: My overall face some people seem to like and say is cute. Many people say I look much younger than I actually am (24) which at times can be annoying but I figure I'm gonna be in school until I'm like 27 so I don't mind looking young when I get out of University Grad School when I'm older.

Inner: The fact I don't let my looks judge who I am mainly in regards to my academic life. People all think I shouldn't be studying what I do because I don't look ugly or nerdy enough lol.

• Cool. thanks for answering. :) You don't look nerdy enough?..wow..people are silly...there is no exact way to look when you do things...heh heh.

• outer would probably be my body as a whole ^-^

inner, I'm very self sacrificing, if I can take away the pain from

someone else by taking it on myself, I will do so. <3

• I see. Thanks for answering. I really like your inner quality. =).

• I've been told I have a "presence, like a powerful actor." Sometimes I'm consciously aware of it, other times it's subconscious. I enjoy it, and people seem to act differently around me.

• A presence? That's really cool. So you light up the room whenever you enter kind of thing? That's a neat quality to have. :) What about fave physical feature?

• I like my eyes, although I know most women would prefer a man have massive arms or something lmao. For an inner quality, I find I can empathise and understand people very well, and I don't give up on things easily either :D

• Oh, not at all! Nice eyes are often one of the things we notice and admire first :-)

• ...finally passed (at the time it felt like it never would..haha)...I was pushed to the limit...and at the end of the tunnel...I realized my strength...and the end result of not giving up really easily is a lot of the time...absolutely wonderful. =) So yay for perseverance! ;)

• ...or at least the feeling of giving your all even if the end result is not wonderful is still great...because then at least you know that you did your very best and that's what counts. :)

• I'd say uh... My Fourth Pentacle of the Sun routine.

• Could you explain further? :P

• Yeah! Exactly! That's a big thing, for me, putting people at their ease. I get told that all the time, that I do that. I didn't even realize it at first. It just comes naturally to me I guess, it's a combination of being socially submissive and very engaging. I have a 'customer is always right' approach to social interaction =]

Ofcourse, it was a nice question!

• My eyes, I really sound full of myself here, but I know they're fantastic.

• Don't worry! You have my permission to be full of yourself! haha. thanks for answering! :) What about fave inner quality?

• I am a fantastic listener.

• Yay..that's good. That's one thing I need to work on...listening better...and talking less..haha. Like they say God did give us 2 ears and one mouth. ;P

• My eyes.

• Cool. how do your eyes look? And what's the inner quality you love the most?

• I have long eyelashes just like yours.

Inner quality - My humor.

• Awesome. :) Thanks for answering. =) Humor is always fun. I love people that make me laugh! Then again..I think everyone does.

• im very honest to my friends ,maybe only honesty is my favorite feature

• That's good. That's a very admirable quality...I wish everyone was like that. :) thanks for answering. oh and fave physical quality?

What Girls Said 9

• Outer, I like my smile

Inner, I like my sense of humour. Not just in the "I can tell a good joke" way, but also in the way that I do my best to stay positive, and laugh at/about many of life's mishaps.

• I like your smile too! heh heh. :) That's a great inner quality to have...negativity is wayyy too draining sometimes..and it makes the situation worse at times...I know from experience..I wish I were more positive...like I find I can be more positive about other people's situations and all...but it's harder to take my own advice..heh heh. thanks for answering. :) What's your secret for staying so positive?

• Outside - Even though I've always hated how I look and always feel fat I've always loved my hair... though I'm suprised I have any left after the abuse it always gets lol

Inside - Great sense of humor... will find anything funny from offensive jokes to silly things... I will even make jokes out of my problems... humor makes me feel better about issues I have :)

• Awesome. thanks for answering. :) Oh yes...like they say..humour/laughter is the best medicine...I mean it can't hurt anything...so why not sprinkle it everywhere in life. =) What is it about your hair that you love? :)

• Outer- Hmm... .__. my long legs I guess :P Even though my knobbly knees totally ruin them xD

Inner- My determination to always do the right thing and be courageous :P

Good question :3

• "Somewhere Only We Know"-Keane...I LOVE THIS SONG SOOO MUCH! ;D Just felt like sharing that. ^.^ Oh yes...long legs have their pros...but also their cons..like sitting in planes or sharing a car with someone who has much shorter legs..so you are constantly adjusting the driver's seat. ;P I know how that goes. :) I love your inner quality..that's awesome! =) thanks for answering. :) oh and thanks. ^_^

• OMIGOD YAY A KEANE FAN! :D **Thumbs up** ^__^

Thats true about long legs xD they're good for kicking people though when they're being mean >:3

• Kicking! Yes! YES! lol. ;P thanks for the 'thumbs up.' ;)

• Physical: my arms haha

inner quality: outspoken

• Cool..thanks for answering. :) Ooo..I wish I were more outspoken...I think I can be too nice sometimes..and then I get hurt..lol..sometimes being reallllllly nice can be a curse...;P What is it about your arms you like?

• Sorry to hear that, but I love everything about my arms :D lol

• That's great!. =)

• physical appearance , I like my eyes and inner quality hmm. I would have to say patience. :) I don't lose my temper really, and I'm very understanding.

• Cool. thanks for answering. :) Patience is good...because tempers always seem to make everything worse...haha..so that's a real admirable quality...I wish I had more of it. :P

• i like my boobs haha, and I'm caring :)

• Haha...cool cool..I like mine too!..lol.*shhh*...;P...yeah..you don't have to respond to that..haha. xD Caring is good. Like I said to the lady above ^ ("Tweet...")...we need more love and care in this world..so thanks for showering some care in the world. heh heh. =) thanks for answering. :)

• nothing on the physical I always have issues.. on the inside I'm loving =)

• Loving is great! We need more of it in the world for sure! =) Nothing on the physical? Really? There has to be something you like? ...well if I may put in my opinion..from what I see you have a great smile and lovely cheeks.

• thank you :)

• You're very welcome. =)

• I like my face ,everybody tells me that I've got the most beautiful face ,I also like the face that I'm confident ,crazy and lots of fun

• I also like the fact* that I'm confident ,crazy and lots of fun

• That's good. =) Thanks for answering. :)

• Lol. I would have color in my skin so that I don't have to wear foundation.

As an inner quality, I would love people more.

• Oh, sorry I read it wrong!

It's what I have.

I guess my best physical quality is my face. I don't know why, but for some reason people think I'm pretty.

Inner quality... I guess it's my life goal to be more moral.

• That's really sweet. I haven't met anyone else who thinks that way as well. Lol I did the same as what you did do with music. I had loads of music I had downloaded, then just deleted it all, and purchased the songs that I actually wanted. It was difficult to do lol, but it makes you feel so much better after.

• True. Agreed. =) and thanks.