What do guys think of girls who work hard to imitate the hair, make-up, and clothes of celebrities? Pathetic?

I'm curious what guys think when girls imitate the hairstyles, make-up, and style of celebrities like Kim Kardashian for example. I was on YouTube and there were all of these tutorials on how to get hair like Demi Lovato or how to do your make-up just like Kim K.

Idk personally, I think it's pathetic when someone does not have the creativity to have their own look so they steal someone else's creativity. It's not just borrowing an idea, they imitate it to every fine detail because apparently they aren't creative enough to do their own thing. I'd be incredibly annoyed if I dated a guy who tried so hard to be an imitation of a celebrity's looks. So I'm just curious how guys feel about girls who do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• In simple words..mostly guys don't like OVER imitation...if you are trying some1's style which suits you then its perfectly fine and natural...

Guys don't like too much SHOW OFF...

Yeah but as long as it suits you (& comforts you), just go with it...guys will follow you...;)

What Guys Said 6

• I,m with you on that.

Personally I think Kim K is a money grubbing,lying thing that I would not have the time to talk to anyway and I wonder why anybody would be bothered to imitate her.

People that do this sort of thing I consider to have not many brains otherwise why not imitate a smart doctor or scientist etc and make a difference to the world.

It is probably because these people are insecure about themselves and want attention where as I have never been insecure and consider if people don,t consider me good enough then why should I care.

• yeah, Kim K is a greedy b*tch. It makes me sick that tons of people are struggling to feed their children, people who went to college, got a degree and got layed off...yet she took a d*** in the ass on tape and she's making millions. Then she spat on the sanctity of marriage the way she did Khris Humprhees and charged thousands of dollars for her wedding to be published. It's terrible.

• one of girls great talents is to make themselves look amazing, so I agree, why take away what comes naturally to only try and do it where you identity becomes someone elses, daft really,x

• Depends on which celebrities they're imitating.

Some looks will naturally be more tasteful than others.

But aside from fashion magazines and photo spreads, anyone who's ever been to Hollywood or seen TMZ knows celebs can't dress for sh*t.

• I would not really have a problem with it.

• Agree with you. That sounds pretty sick.

• Celebrities rarely make their own looks. They have style people to think for them. But yes, I don't want a doppelganger of a Kardashian. Be you, that's good enough for me.

What Girls Said 0