Are one piece swim suits unattractive?

Are one piece swim suits unattractive?

1|0
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

• They can be attractive. As with all swimsuits, it is more about the girl wearing it than the swimsuit itself.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Well considering the popularity of Baywatch in the 90s, probably not. Just kidding.

But nah, there's nothing wrong with a one-piece. Provided it fits right and it's on the right body.

2|2
    0|0
  • Heck no! They cover up things that need covering, but accent a girls' figure rather nicely. Look, most girls don't have near-perfect bodies, do they? but they still look good especially with minor defects covered. Only humans don't have fur to cover up those small defects.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some ways, a one piece suit can be more flattering.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say they are unattractive (a good figure is a good figure). However, I do generally associate them with lifeguards, competitive swimmers, and young girls, not women trying to turn heads at the beach.

0|0
    2|0
  • No, I don't mind them, bikinis are more sexy, but I kinda like seeing cute girls in one pieces, its different nowadays. and they still look hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I've seen some that were hella sexy. they looked expensive tho, not that I cared lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikinis are better if you have an nice tummy.

If youve got it flaunt it =)

0|0
    2|0
  • Yeah. Of course! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • its safe :)

2 piece sure is hott ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on you ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like you in a dress..or jeans & a tee-shirt...then how could a one-piece swim suit be bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends on who is wearing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Victoria secret model can wear a garbage bag and still be sexy.

That should answer your question.

0|1
    3|0
    • Ok how about this.

If you look like a beached wale the more you cover yourself the better, but if you're hot its better that you show more.

• In other words it depends on what you look like, and what the bathing suit covers up.

If you're hot , less is more.

If you're ugly, more is less... gross.

What Girls Said 7

• depends on the body I guess but from what I've seen I think one pieces look great on a woman who is in shape.. I for example.. have a tummy I should try to work out more so when I put on a one piece I feel that it makes me look even fatter. I love my two pieces for now.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think some guys tend to associate them with larger women/women just trying to cover up their bodies.. there are some one-piece bathing suits that are really hott and I'm sure will turn some heads. I'd wear one.

like: link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are.

Two piece swim suits aren't for everybody.

1|0
    0|0
  • On men yes. On women not at all

1|0
    1|0
  • I read in a magazine its attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they show off my curves without being too flashy

1|0
    0|0
  • If they weren't they wouldn't still be selling