Does brown hair look good wavy?

I have this theory that for some reason blond hair looks best wavy, black super straight, brown hair straight and red with curls. But that seems to be my order of things

Do you think dark brown hair looks good wavy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes curly or wavy brown can look good.

What Guys Said 4

• Blond hair has nothing on brown or black hair... Dark wavy long hair is the best looking hair a girl can have.

• Brown hair is boring no matter what one does with it. I have brown hair and I purposely got old just so it would turn grey. Have you tried shaving your head?

• Blond hair IS awesome wavy. Black hair is great straight. I guess following that logic brown hair looks best with a mix of wavy and straight (which is actually true).

• straight looks best in all colors followed by wavy then curly but I don't like wavy or curly at all

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. I'm thinking of all of the dark-haired models in the victoria's secret fashion shows, where they tend to have wavy hair, and they look great. But it still depends on their face shape, and the overall attractiveness of the girl.

• good question. Maybe it depends where on the dark/light scale your brown hair is.

• All hair colors can look good in all textures. What looks best depends on the individual. Your theory is useless. Sorry.

• I think any hair looks good wavy has long has the style is done correctly.