Which guy would you rather prefer to be with?

a guy who is naturally very little hairy or rather smooth , OR a guy who is naturally very hairy all over and does not wax/shave them?

Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a smooth guy but a little hair isn't that bad..

What Girls Said 7

• SMOOTH

it feels better when we're cuddling/in bed

I hate lying on a mans hairy sweaty chest, makes me itch

but everygirl is different :)

• no the fact is every girl is the same. All hate very hairy men! Why ? It sucks. :-(

• i know some girls that love a hairy man - they say it shows theire masculinity or whatever. but you just have to find her.

its like most men, they like slim girls but there are some that like fat girls.

but hair sometiems isn't that uch of an issue, if a girl really likes you, she'll have to get used to it.

• I prefer being with my boyfriend, he's pretty smooth right now naturally.. With a few single hairs scattered.. It's very cute! Don't know if he'll be very hairy in the future. But I wouldn't mind no matter how he turns out.

• I HATE body hair so if your hairy yo need to shave my husband is VERY hair but he waxes everything and shaves his face

• aww seems you really Hate hair. Why did you even marry him then? He does too much work for his dear wife! Great guy. can't you love him hairy and all?

• He did it before I married him and no it grosses me out

• I absolutely love hairy guys! Mmm, facial hair is a must.:3

• do you love hairy back and chest/stomach too? Haha!

• Yes! All of it, back hair is fine, love chest hair, it feels so manly to me. Plus it makes me feel less insecure about any peachfuz I might have, aha. My opinion animal lovers are more acceptable when it comes to having a hairy partner.:)

• i like somewhere in between... a hairy chest in manly, a hairy back needs to be waxed.

• i would go with the first option but my sister likes hairy guys ;) so evry girl like something

• It doesn't bother me. If he doesn't shave his face, I wouldn't like it though.

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend doesn't like when I shave. She likes hair chest and scruffy face. She is indeed a keeper haha