Is this considered too much makeup for you?

Is she pretty to you? This isn't me. I was thinking how my makeup doesn't turn out good and show up well in pictures even when I think I put a lot. I guess I don't put on enough.

link

• Yes, too much makeup Pretttyy
  • No, not much makeup Looks like clown

Most Helpful Girl

• she doesn't look like a clown, but yea she is wearing a lot of makeup in the sense that she's masking her real face and her real features, and make up becomes too much when you're hiding something and you're hiding the truth. and once that makeup comes off she will look like a different person and it might disappoint people.

makeup is there to enhance your features give you some color and some life but not to mask your true identity.

everyone knows her fake lashes and tattooed on arched eyebrows are not natural at all, especially for an Asian woman, and it makes her look insecure and I bet you once she takes off those lashes and washes it all off she won't look like the image she pretends to be. the eyebrows kinda freak me out because most woman don't have it angled like that o.O

basically its not natural and its a sign of insecurity with one's self.

• I have more of the natural look which some think is pretty and some think is plain because it's not fashionable/done up enough. Even I feel insecure a lot of times seeing these girls that know how to dress and do their make-up. I'd like to make myself look like some model if only someone taught me lol. I have no sense of fashion.. okay maybe I do but it's decent but not fashionista.

• just be yourself you don't need to be a model...natural is the best way to go, all you need is some mascara, lip gloss and eyeliner and that's the classy and chic way to go.

What Guys Said 4

• You seem to be confused as to how to run a legitimate poll.

Yes too much makeup Pretty

No, not much makeup she looks like a clown

You've either made a mistake or you're trying to have it both ways.

Anyway, to be honest, I do not find that girl attractive looking like that.

• wait.. what?

Poll answers make no sense lol

• She's very pretty! She is wearing a lot of make-up, I like a lot of makeup, I like the way she does it.

BUT. Not everyone SUITS a lot of makeup, if your features aren't strong you're drowned in it, if you have very fair skin it tends to come off as pasty. Stuff like that. Or else you're not applying your makeup photogenically - try and apply makeup in a way you imagine is friendly to the camera, and take a lot of pictures of yourself. Change it around, play with what you don't like in the photograph and then take another picture until you feel it looks right. You might have to put on LESS. Amount of makeup doesn't decide wether you're photogenic. It never makes but can ruin, you dig? I think a lot of make-up is gorgeous, but I think no makeup is gorgeous, too. It depends on what suits you and makeup might not suit you.

• She definitely has a lot of make up on. She looks pretty in that picture but is she pretty without all that make up (or even with less make up)?

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think it's too much make up, maybe just not the fake eyelashes. Heck, I wear more make up than she does, I think :')

• Uhm firstly this picture is edited, so that's why she could look like she's wearing too much make-up as well probably. I think she's looks hot though.

• She definitely has too much makeup on, but I wouldn't say it makes her look like a clown; she's still pretty. I think she would look better though if she didn't draw on her eyebrows so much, wear fake eyelashes, or so much dark eye makeup.

• The key to looking good isn't slathering all this makeup on. It's how you enhance certain features on your face. If you're worried about how your makeup doesn't turn out well, try putting on fake lashes. It usually makes a huge difference.

• i'm not sure how to vote,that poll is confusing. but she is pretty,and she is wearing a lot of makeup-but it looks good,maybe the lashes are a bit over the top-but still nice

• I just thought her neck was weird, she has a very pretty face though. Maybe her eyelashes/falsies could be toned down a little but other than that I don't think she looks bad.

• I think natural is pretty. She doesn't look like a clown she looks very natural. Maybe not so much mascara, but as far as the rest of her face, it blends very well. I am with cjwright7 you seem to be confused making the poll!

• Good Lord! She scared me to death! No! OMG, she is not pretty. Does she follow the Insane Clown Posse or something? Ewww!

• Her eyebrows are ridiculous and the poll doesn't make sense.

• Grossssssss

• Love the eyes, hate the brows.

• i don't understand your poll. but I wanna say that is too much makeup.

• I don't think it is to much makeup. But... I saw here eyebrows and it looks like she just saw a ghost or something... Her eyebrows are ridiculous. Also the lashes are a little much

• shes wearing too much. kinda looks like a man too